Chapter 079

Hearing Yan Kaiqi's words on the phone, Shen Yuhuai's expression instantly turned cold, "Is that the capital you investigated?"

"The ip tracked my laptop and stopped. During the day, the company suffered an external network attack, but the firewall was fine, and there was no major problem." Yan Kaiqi sat in front of the computer, and the information on the computer screen had basically been deleted. He deleted it, "I felt weird during the day, and when I turned on the computer at night, I noticed that someone had invaded my computer, and it was obvious that they had tracked down my ip."

"The data on this side of the notebook is relatively small. I will back up everything that should be handled in advance and send it to you." Yan Kaiqi continued: "They should not know the progress of our investigation. Last time you After reminding me, I processed the data, but I should have exposed it, which is more passive for us."

Shen Yuhuai knew what Yan Kaiqi was thinking. They had expected that the capital involved in the investigation might be very large. They did not take precautions during the investigation in the early stage. If the other party's capital noticed any clues, they should be able to find Yan Kaiqi's side. , which is where they are currently passive. But since the other party made such a reaction, in a sense, it also verified the idea that the industrial chain involved in the other party's capital is not ordinary.

Hacking a computer but not doing anything else is probably a warning act.

"Don't check during this time, leave the rest to me." Shen Yuhuai said solemnly: "Since they noticed you, they must pay attention to your every move. It's too risky for you to check any further."

"At least make sure our investigation is going in the right direction."

Yan Kaiqi said: "At this stage, it is not a question of whether or not to check. If they really have a problem, they will touch you sooner or later, and you are not safe."

The two were silent for a moment, before Shen Yuhuai said, "I have a sense of discretion, you should deal with things first, don't involve you."

Since the other party's capital can catch up with the IP, it will inevitably find out the Yan Kaiqi to which the IP belongs.

In any case, the Yan family cannot be involved in the following investigation.

After hanging up with Yan Kaiqi, Shen Yuhuai immediately backed up the data on the computer. There are more capitals in the capital, but there are only a handful of capitals that can cover the sky with one hand.

The data in the computer will soon be encrypted. According to the existing data, it can be basically determined that the aromatherapy raw materials involved in the Chenjia aromatherapy incident are not simply controlled substances acquired in the market, but are extracted by special institutions and have unknown sources. , These materials were made into aromatherapy by conscientious people, and sold to the Chen family accurately in the aromatherapy shop.

And behind these specially manufactured aromatherapy involves a hidden industrial chain, put some illegally extracted compounds into the market, and may even have made a profit.

This industry chain involves City B and City S. What they didn't find out was who and who colluded in this industry chain.

City B is relatively difficult to investigate...and City S is likely to be Lin's Medical.

The data on Yan Kaiqi's side has been processed, and the other party's capital should not know how much progress they have found. They probably just made sure that Yan Kaiqi came here, so they would use actions like hacking the computer to warn Yan Kaiqi... It's better that the other party is not sure about them. If the progress is confirmed, the level of danger around Yan Kaiqi will increase.