Chapter 082

After staying in the grilled fish shop for a long time, Liu Sui and others had to rush back before the access control of the institute dormitory, and they had already planned to leave the scene when it was almost time. Chen Qizhao stood beside him, and the hand that was held by Shen Yuhuai seemed to be still hot, making him unable to judge whether it was an itchy wound or an itchy heart, so he could only focus on Shen Yuhuai.

"Yu Huai, why don't you come back together?" Liu Sui asked.

Shen Yuhuai glanced at Chen Qizhao beside him, "You guys go first."

Waiting for the others to leave, Shen Yuhuai said, "Then I will take you back?"

Chen Qizhao nodded.

There is a distance from the grilled fish shop to the dormitory building, and the two walked side by side, just like walking on campus several times.

When they reached the intersection, they did not take the road that led to the bedroom. They didn't mention the hand they had just clung to in the grilled fish shop, nor did they mention some tacit secret.

Everything seems normal, but sometimes it becomes different.

Just walking side by side, the hands of the two will always brush inadvertently.

Shen Yuhuai suddenly asked, "Why don't you touch it?"

As soon as Chen Qizhao stopped, he touched Shen Yuhuai's hand without thinking much, but he couldn't pull it, but accidentally pulled Shen Yuhuai's jacket sleeve. His hand stopped for a while, just as he was about to go down to touch him, Shen Yuhuai's hand went from bottom to top, catching his hand steadily.

Cool fingers passed between his fingers, catching his hand intimately.

Chen Qizhao slightly bent his fingers, passed through the gaps between his fingers, and buckled the pulp of his fingers on Shen Yuhuai's knuckles. The movable knuckles seemed to be flexible under his fingers, which was different from his touch.

The movable joints, the palms meet, and their hands are clasped together.

Chen Qizhao had never been in love, and he used to have no trouble holding hands with the young couple, but now his heart was beating wildly by Shen Yuhuai's hand.

This road seems to have changed from long to short, and it seems that it has not been long before reaching the door of the dormitory building.

Shen Yuhuai let go of his hand slightly and turned to hold his three fingers.

The feeling of being held tightly disappeared, Chen Qizhao recovered slightly, glanced at Shen Yuhuai from the corner of his eyes, and when the two of them were about to let go, his tail finger deliberately hooked on Shen Yuhuai's palm. .

At this time, there was a low laugh from the side.

Chen Qizhao tilted his head slightly and found that Shen Yuhuai was looking at him.

The hand he was holding was released, and Chen Qizhao looked at him, "Don't touch it, next time."

Shen Yuhuai's eyes moved down slightly, from Chen Qizhao's eyes gradually down, he raised his hand to straighten Chen Qizhao's hair that had been ruffled by the wind, and when passing behind his ears, his fingers touched Chen Qizhao's ears slightly, "I I have to go out tomorrow, and it will take a few days before I come back, so I have to pay for the meal on Wednesday."

Chen Qizhao shrank his ears and asked in confusion, "Where are you going?"

Shen Yuhuai stared at Chen Qizhao's slightly red ears, and continued: "I have something to go back to the school."