XVIII. | EIGHTEEN | bonus chapter

please note that this does not follow the storyline. this is just incase tua doesn't get renewed for a s4 and you're not left with that as an 'ending'. even tho this isn't canon events.

this takes place before five left and if eight and five actually got along w/ each other then lol. and out of respect for viktor & elliots transition, i'll be referring to him as viktor even though he didn't transition until later on.

・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚

Outside Y/n's room were shuffled footsteps, flashlights moving against the creaky floorboards as a flash of blue light snapped into her room. Someone directed the flashlight directly into her eyes that were shut as she slept soundly.

They shook her shoulder, and hissed in a whisper, "Wake up!"

"What? What's wrong?" She mumbled while stirring in her sleep, slowly propping herself up on herself on her elbows and blocking the harsh light.

Five directed it elsewhere, "We're leaving now. Are you even ready?"

"No? Is there a mission?"

He stared at her, shaking his head, "We're going to the arcade down the street. You're the one who planned this." He whispered harshly.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. I fell asleep, so just give me a second and I'll be out there."

He sighed, not bothering to stay upset at her, "Okay, I'll let them know."

He left just as fast as he had appeared, and as Y/n swiftly changed into something more appropriate for the colder seasons, she heard hushed complaints and Five defending her. She zipped her jacket up, snatching a flashlight from her dresser and quietly exiting her room to go to Fives across the hall.

"Took you long enough." Diego held his arms out while waiting to go down the fire escape, Viktor currently climbing down the ladder. "Why'd you invite Viktor?"

"Because, he's apart of the family, jackass." She scoffed bitterly, "I planned this, so I say who's invited."

"... Fine, but we better not be on the same laser tag team."

"Odds versus evens." She shrugged, watching Diego give her a nod in agreement.

Once everyone had hopped off the ladder, waiting for Y/n who was last, they all grouped off to their own social circles to talk. Y/n was halfway tuned into to one of Klaus's frantic stories from when he'd snuck out last weekend. She interrupted, telling him to walk ahead as she stopped, waiting for Viktor to catch up from the way back of the group.

He dragged himself along, shivering slightly as snow casted down on his hair, "How are you not cold?"

Y/n opted to skip over the obvious reason of her powers, "I'm just not feeling it yet."

He hummed, eyeing the rest of the group laughing and talking together, "Why'd you even invite me? They don't like me, Y/n."

"Because you're apart of the family."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." He sighed, breath showing in the air, "But I'm not apart of the team. I'd rather be at home, in my bed, not freezing my ass off."