20 : Vitality of Heart

Heading out of the inn, the two lovers didn't even bother telling anyone that they are going somewhere. "Are we doing it today, Darling?" Cale stuck closely behind Roksoo. As the ravenette woman answered him.

"Doing it today? Someone might get the wrong idea if they ever heard you, you know?" Roksoo smirked slightly at him. As the redhead didn't respond completely ignoring the teasing look from his lover.

As they made their way through the colourfully decorated streets of Puzzle City. Pointing towards the peak of the mountain poking out from behind the trees that were obscured by some of the wealthier looking houses in the upscale area.

Roksoo explained. "You need to go to that mountain over there. I can just wait for you at the mountain entrance."

Cale looked towards where Roksoo was pointing before nodding. "I understand."

Passing through the upscale area, Cale and Roksoo reached the bottom of the small mountain. Roksoo glanced up briefly at the path that Cale have to walk through to get to the Cave's entrance. when Cale called out to him, his voice low and subdued.

"Is it really okay for you to wait here? Alone?" Roksoo smiled at him. Truly there are times when Cale is acting really adorable, that Roksoo wants nothing but to pamper him with kisses and hug him tightly.

"Of course, and beside i know that you will not take too long."

Cale was about to walk away when he turned around again, "But what if there's someone who suddenly came here? Attack you? Or even worse kidnap you? What if they hurt you─" There goes Cale starts to rambled.

Roksoo went closer into him before pulling him by his collar and kissing him, shutting Cale up. "Aigoo, how many times do i need to tell you? I will be fine, i'm sure of it. That's why you don't need to worry about me, okay?"

Cale albeit reluctant, nodded at her. Before starting to walk away when, This time. It was Roksoo who called out to him while smiling.

"Cale hurry up, so i won't miss you too much."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Cale was forced to stop walking. This was even worse than Cale had expected.

He looked back and forth between the underground area and the path he'd travelled from. It felt like he'd be pushed back by the wind if he attempted to take a step inside. Well, not just pushed back, but smashed against the wall.

probably gaining serious injuries in the process. Of course, the centre of that tornado would be calm, as it was the eye of the storm - it was just a matter of getting there.

Smiling, Cale crossed the underground area in quick strides, before walking directly into the vicious tornado without any hesitation. His hair whipped to one side like fluttering streaks of blood, as his clothes billowed wildly.