Chapter : 06

It was yet again a simple morning. A soft breeze was blowing through the beautiful cherry reddish sky as the darkness was engulfed by beautiful golden strips that were coming behind the giant chocolaty mountains making the morning more beautiful and gorgeous. It was just mesmerizing to stare at the sun which was softly and beautifully rising behind the mountains.

A man with jet black hairs which were curled up slightly against his forehead was looking at the sunrise with his sharp tigery gaze as his chocolatey brown orbs were staring at the bewitching scene with his one hand inside the rectangular pocket of his black sweatpants while other was holding a black mug attached to his lips as a dark caffeine liquor was making its way in his mouth followed by his throat as his Adam apple bobbed up and down at each sip. His black t-shirt was making him look more handsome as his mind was wandering over the scene that occurred last night.

His black bewitching orbs never leaving the sun's glow, challenging him in a manner while his mind was still processing hints hidden behind the whole fiasco. He soon felt two long arms with one having a sleeve tattoo sliding up his waist with a built chest getting attached to his back as the two arms hugged him. A beautiful face was getting nuzzled up against the junction of his neck and his shoulder with a nose running up and down his skin inhaling his manly scent with a natural heavenly cologne. He tilted his head to the opposite side giving him more access as the black haired nuzzled deeper. He took out his hand from his pocket and held others hand while caressing it up and down. He looked forward and sipped his coffee as it was a daily routine for him.

"Morning Hyung '', a soft voice making shapes to form words was heard from behind. He glanced at the male with his sharp eyes and put the cup down, turning to him and taking him in his big arms as the tattooed male wrapped his long arms around his shoulder as his boyfriend's long arms covered his waist. He nuzzled more clinging on his boyfriend as the other one raised his one hand and caressed the messed up soft black locks. "You are still sleepy, aren't you?" He asked as the other responded with a simple, soft and tiny nod against his neck as his beautiful locks tickled his cheek.

He sighed and hid the beautiful yet bulky body in his arms as he caressed his jet black locks. "Then why did you wake up this early? You worked till 2 in the morning", his boyfriend said while looking at his face as his hand was busy caressing his waist gently. "You weren't there to cuddle with me", he whispered softly as he hugged him tightly. His boyfriend looked at him and kissed his forehead. "Come with me, then", he held his hand. V led both of them towards their bed but he was stopped by his boyfriend. He turned back and looked at him, "What happened?" He asked as he looked at the latter's black orbs.

"We have many works, hyung. We need to export drugs and then we need to inform new diamonds about their works in the field of gang trapping in Seoul. We need to prepare documents for commisioner, export the guns to black storm in US, need to make a plan against the rivalry going on, files are yet to be created and sodium azide bombs are yet to be made. Manufacturing of new weapons is still left. We haven't even started the basics. We need to oversee selection of the caporegime(s) and soldiers. We need to show Bugsy Siegel his real place and estimation. We need to handle tx's documents making them legal. We need to merge Zackery, Angelique and Bloodworth with our soldiers as they are much more capable and perfect for us. We need to do paperwork for that as well.

We need to attack Dobongu, Nowongu, Gangbukgu and Jungnangu who are currently showing disobedience and aren't following the rules. We need to see Gangnam as well and build it up for weapons. We need to change the outline and then we need to–." He was cut off by a pair of soft lips landing on his pretty soft ones. He closed his eyes and kissed back as the other boy held his delicate waist. His boyfriend caressed his waist and broke the kiss. "All the works you are mentioning are done 3 months ago. Gangnam is almost build up. I completed all the meetings and transformations 3 months prior. Also, almost Everything important we had in Gangseo was transferred successfully there where we planned. Don't worry about it. Also, about the rivalry, I have given RM and his team to come up with solution. Till yesterday evening. But they haven't handed me anything yet. Today at 11 AM, we have a meeting. We will get it then." "But hyung- RM and his team-"