Gregory's Life Since the Pizzaplex

Hi. My name is Gregory, though.... I'm sure you know that well enough by now. You've seen how I managed to not only survive 7 days at possibly the "worst sleepover" with dangerous Animatronics and the likes of a literal devil, but what you may NOT know of is what came after those days... specifically, the days that followed. But don't worry. Let me clue you in...

2 Days later...

Despite me assuring the doctors that I had no physical or psychologic damage caused to me from then, I was kept in a hospital room for about a week's worth of time, saying they wanted to take caution. But... eh. My week in the hospital wasn't too bad. Because of the damages, Vanessa was given paid time off to spend with me and, trust me, she practically LIVED in that hospital room with me. A couple of rooms down from me, she had also been given psychiatric tests to make sure there were no traces of either Glitchtrap OR Afton left in her. Thankfully, it looks like that wasn't the case as she came back with a clean bill of health. They found no hints of their evil personalities floating around. And, best to my knowledge, all the other kids that escaped the Pizzaplex also passed the test with "flying colors", including the likes of the Afton family (except for William)... the family Freddy, the others, and I met....

In my hospital bed, I shifted around, trying to get comfortable under my sheets as Vanessa returned to my room.

"Hey, Gregory, sorry I'm late coming back." She said as the door opened. I turned her way before suddenly sitting upright from surprise. Vanessa walked in while the Glamrocks followed her.

"Good morning, Superstar! I'm so happy to see you again!" Freddy cheerfully announced. I responded with a light sigh and a shake of my head.

"Freddy... you know it's not "morning" anymore, right?" I asked. Freddy flinched for a second before chuckling himself.

"He knows... but with all the time we spent in care of the technicians... I believe it'll take some time for our "internal clocks" to fix themselves." Bonnie said while Vanessa set six plushies of the Glamrocks on my lap. She then pulled up a chair and seated herself next to me.

"Luckily, the techs were able to find a new method to charge our "Glamrock Animatronics". And because the manager knows how much you and they bonded, he let the Glamrocks retire from the stage so they could stay with you." She explained, looking on at my smile.

"Huh? But... wait a second. What is the Pizzaplex going to do without... y'know... the Glamrocks?" I asked. Vanessa chuckled.

"Well, they may NOT be the same Glamrocks up on stage anymore... but they are working on revamped versions of them to fill their shoes. They figured they had been through enough already." She said while rubbing the Animatronics' heads. I lightly smiled before I seemed a bit saddened, Chica quickly noticing.

"Is... something wrong, Gregory?" She asked.

"It's... no biggie. But... aren't you guys going to miss performing for the other guests that come to the Pizzaplex?" I asked. Vanessa and the Glamrock Animatronics simultaneously gasped, but while she turned away briefly, Monty shook his head.

"It is... okay, little guy. After all we've been through, these "Glamrock Animatronic" models decided that... they want to remain with you. That is... if you do not have us around." He said. I lightly shook my head.

"I'm cool with that. Just... don't expect me to instantly know how to care for "Glamrock Animatronics" right away." I teased. We all started laughing while Vanessa watched and couldn't help but snicker herself...

As for the state of the Mega Pizzaplex itself, the tech crew was NOT too happy with how things were treated. The entire building was closed down until repairs were finished AND a court hearing for their "involvement" with Afton's evil legacy finished. Not a lot of people, those who didn't know what happened entirely, seemed ready to forgive Fazbear Entertainment for another scenario like what happened in the far past. Is it right for me to criticize them? No... I suppose not. Even I didn't know the shady secrets that lurked in the dark halls.