Chapter 55: In Our Bedroom

Water cascade down his body and feels cool on his skin it's been a while since he gets to shower in his bathroom. He missed this.

He dries his body before wrapping a towel around his waist.

He can hear light footsteps walking outside the bathroom, and a smile tug at his lips.

He grabs another towel to dry his hair before walking out of the bathroom.

The light footsteps quickly run toward the bed; he chuckles to himself.

He opens the door.

Sitting on the bed in a white night dress that reaches her midthigh, slender legs stretch out. Reading a magazine.

She keeps her eyes downcast refusing to look at him.

Her cheeks blush.

Griffin stands at the doorway, drying his hair all the while his eyes on her.

Her toes curl, and she slowly looks up at him.

Her eyes land on the towel wrapped around his waist, her throat works to swallow, and her eyes travel up over the ridges of his abs.

The strain against his towel getting tighter watching her take him in.

Her eyes slide up to his hard chest, they linger on his nipples.

fuckkkk.

He wants to move to her, but he fights himself to stay put.

He enjoys everything minute of her bashful looks.

He wants her to look at him. He wants her to look at everything there's to him.

And here she is.

She travels up his shoulders, and he makes notes of how her eyes are slightly narrow, her lips pinch, and her chest rises and falls with slow exhale before her eyes reach his.

A slow smile tugged at his lips. He moves in then.

She averts his eyes and looks down at her lap once more at the magazine that had laid forgotten.

He weights down the bed as it gives way to his big body.

He slowly makes his way closer to her.

Her previous bold looks are gone the closer he gets to her.

She looks nervous.

He reaches out his hand and places it on top of hers, takes them to his lips, and kisses them.

Her eyes were on him then. He smiles, and she smiles back nervously.

"What are you reading?" The palm of her hand still presses against his lips. The vibration of his voice pressed against her palm makes her close her eyes temporarily. Before she realizes what she's doing and reopens them quickly.

"Just some stuff I'm trying to learn," she said quickly

He looks down at her lap, it's a men's workout magazine. And she sees it too then, embarrassment tint her cheek

"Hmmm trying to bulk up, I see," Griffin said

He slides his hand down her leg "I can be your spotter"

"Watches you bend over in a power lift, make sure your back arches in the proper form. Ass out, knees open." His hand slides down the length of her nightdress.

Her breath hitches.

He looks up at her then "Would you like that?"

She nods.