HELLO STAY! - MINSUNG

SHIP: Minsung

PLOT: What will be STAY's reaction when Jisung slips into little space during a V-live?

WARNINGS: Cuteness overload (yes, I'm quoting Lia on that)

REQUEST: voldyhasnonosey

MINHO P.O.V.

We all settled around the kitchen to start the V-live. The whole point of this was to show STAY what is it like to organize and cook a meal for eight people. We decided to make some Kimchi Stew since it is something we all enjoyed (guys I have no idea about Korean cuisine so please correct me if I say anything stupid.)

Chan and I were the ones who were basically cooking, on the petition of the other members since, for some reason, they insist that we are the better cooks, and know how to make elaborate dishes.

The rest of the members were hanging out around the kitchen. Changbin and Seungmin were on the hunt for some type of snacks and came back pouting to the dining table because they found nothing. Jeongin was talking with STAY about something funny that had happened during his vocal lesson. And Hyunjin, Jisung, and Felix were playing Among us while coming over to Chan and me every five minutes asking when the meal will be ready.

I started to feel sorry for Hyunjin, he had had a very rough dance practice session and I could see him sigh with genuine disappointment when chan told him to be patient, that there were still a lot of things to do.

"Hyunjin's really hungry," I stated, "I'll make a quick snack for you!"

I felt Hyunjin squeal and start jumping and running around the kitchen in excitement.

"Hey!" I said angrily, pointing the wooden spoon towards him, "stop running around, you'll waste more energy and you'll get weaker."

He immediately stopped in his tracks and waited patiently beside me, looking at what I was doing.

I took some eggs from the kitchen and decided to make a quick omelet. I beat the eggs and put them in a hot pan. Soon after it was finished, and before putting it on a plate, Hyunjin took the pan from me, telling me that he could manage and that he wanted to share it with the rest of the members.

He went ahead and ate some himself, later he fed Chan, me, and the rest of the members, and he ended with Jisung. Just then I noticed how awfully quiet he had been all this time. He was on his phone, shaking his leg, and biting his thumbnail. All of those were ticks he only had when he was anxious.

I decided not to comment on it, he had always reached out to me voluntarily when he was going through something, he just needed some time to clear his thoughts before coming forward.

Just as I had predicted, a few minutes later, I felt someone's arms snaking around my waist and someone's chin resting on my shoulder.

"Hey there, Sungie," I said in a soft whisper, smiling, "everything okay?" he shook his head against my shoulder, "what's wrong precious?"

"I feel tiny... What should I do Hyung?"

"It's okay, you're okay love, just wait a minute, okay? I'll take care of it."

I felt him nod against me.

I kicked Chan in the shin with my foot to get his attention. He looked at me with an incredulous look before I pointed to Jisung with my eyes. He nodded seaming to understand the message before running off to speak to the staff.

"Just hang in there a bit longer Jisung," I spoke softly, brushing my fingers against his chin as if he were a cat.

Chan came back a few minutes later to explain the plan.