Chapter 34

Evelyn's Pov

Smiling as I walked the garden with Carl and Anne "I wish I could live here forever with you" Anne said to Carl, I smirked and Anne noticed as she quickly added "I mean you, Evelyn" She said, I chuckled. She wont stop pretending not to care of Carl.

Nodding my head "Sure" I said simply while acting to believe, Carl crossed his arms and watched Anne with a glare. I bursted out in laughter "Hey! I also care about you, don't glare at me" She said while looking away.

Carl sighed and held my shoulder "You should go back inside, i'm gonna do something" He said while looking at Anne who quickly gulped down, she held my arm "No, I'll go with you Eve" Anne said, I chuckled and Carl held her back dress. Making Anne let go of my arm "Stay" Carl said.

I smirked to tease Anne who is blushing like a tomato, I turned around and wave my hand from the back "I'll go now" I said while walking back inside, Anne widened her eyes "Evelyn, No! Don't leave me!" She called out.

Walking inside quickly, now im blushing for my friends. Now I wonder what they'll do? I keep thinking until it reaches to the part I widened my eyes, shaking my head quickly and start to walk down the halls.

While I was walking, Katherine was also walking to my side. I sighed and ignored her but she block my way, I tried going the other side but she blocked it again while crossing her arms. I closed my eyes to control myself "Stay away from Thomas" Katherine said, I open my eyes and look at her in disbelief "Why? He is my husband" I replied.

Katherine stepped closer to me, I stand still and just watched her. "I met him first and we were about to get married" She said, I scoffed "Too bad, he married me first" I replied, Katherine glared at me and was about to hit me but she stopped herself "Wait for my revenge, I will have Thomas" She said before walking away.

I scoffed unbelievably, who does she think she is? Does she knows married is married forever? I shake my head and continued walking the halls like nothing happened, I stopped at the kitchen as I smelled a delicious food.

Walking inside silently and watched the maids cooking, one of them noticed me and I signalled them to stay silent. They nodded their head, I walked behind Maya and quickly held her shoulder "Boo!" She jumped in surprise "ah!" Maya screamed, I laughed at her reaction.

"Ev- Your Majesty! Don't scare me like that" Maya said with wide eyes, I chuckled and shushed myself "Sorry, I had no one to talk here. Thomas is busy and my friends are also busy" I replied, Maya sighed and nodded "Fine, annoying me is kinda good. I also have no one close to talk here" She said sadly.

I smiled and hugged her "Don't worry, we'll entertain ourselves!" I said, She smiled. I turned around and I forgot about the maids watching us confusely, oh they didn't know we were friends "Go back to work" I said with a warm smile, making them smile back even they're confuse.

Turning around and smelled the soup, humming "wow, what are you cooking?" I asked, Maya smiled and mixed the soup "It's a crock pot viking stew, everybody loves this!" She said, I gasped and nodded "Yes! I had one of these stew when I was a kid" I said excitedly.

Maya nodded and smiled while mixing the stew "oh, you'll have memory when you taste this!" She said as she put it on a bowl "Careful" She said quickly as I held the bowl and slowly sat on the kitchen's table, some of the maids ask "Sorry to speak without your permission but her Majesty should eat in the dining table" She said carefully not to make me stress or angry.

I smiled and shook my head "I hope you don't mind the Queen sitting here, I'll watch you cook. Don't worry about me I am used of this at home" I replied, The maids smiled at each other and nodded "Oh, Your Majesty. If you also don't mind, can we be your friend?" They asked, I chuckled and nodded "Of course" I replied and everybody gasped at my kindness.