Shot 7

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot!, hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : SwaSan planning to come to know about the culprit and they kidnapped Laksh for it.

In a dark room!!

Laksh get up with jerk feeling splash on water on himself. He open his eyes blinking it to get clear view.

Laksh : where I am?

Swara : we are who kidnapped you Laksh! We trapped you in our web. Now you can't escape from us.
Tera yaha se Bachkar Jana asambhav hai.

Sanskar : wow! What a filmy dialogue!

Swara : Thanks!

Laksh : you kidnapped me Swara? And Sanskar, how he is talking normally? He is mad right!

He gasped when Swara slapped him.

Swara : tu pagal, tera papa pagal, Teri family pagal, tera khandan pagal. Dare you call my Sanskar mad!

Sanskar : control Swara! Control! I also come in his family.

Swara : Oh sorry! Tu pagal hai Laksh! Dare you call my Sanskar mad.

Sanskar : mine?

Swara : ( notice) I mean!! ( both look each other intense).

Laksh: stop your eye romance and tell me what the hell is happening? ( angrily).

Swara : ( hit him again) mad man! Can't you see he is standing alright in front of you that's means it was a plan to fool all. Such a fool you are.

Laksh: whattt!! ( shocked) Sanskar! How you can ditch us?

Swara : for knowing who is behind of his accident.
Utter the truth otherwise today you are gone.

She put knife on his neck shocking Laksh including Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( monologue) is she really doctor?

Swara : didn't you heard!! Utter truth otherwise!! ( angrily shouts) tu toh gya!!

Laksh : No no! Don't kill me. I will tell whole truth.

Swara : speak up fast!

Laksh : I didn't did anything.

Swara : this is not truth! You only is behind of it. Utter truth otherwise say bye to this world.

Laksh : I am saying truth Swara, I am not Involved in Sanskar's accident. I didn't did anything.

Swara ; who is behind of it?

Laksh : My mother.

Sanskar become shocked listening him.

Sanskar : NO you are lying, Maa can't do this. Swara he is lying. He is lying to protect himself. Why Maa will do something this to me?

Swara : Laksh! If you are lying, i swear I will kill you.

Laksh : No Swara! I am not lying! Trust me. My mother only tried to kill Sanskar because she wanted me as heir of Maheshwari empire but it was not possible in Sanskar's presence that's why she tried to kill her.

Sanskar is too shocked to believe his words. His badi Maa tried to kill him. What can be more hurtful. He always treated her like his own mother and she tried to kill him.

Swara : Sanskar! ( call him bringing him in sense) compose yourself. We are still in need to prove his words.

Sanskar nod yes understanding her but deep inside his heart paining.