chapter 28

The entire car rude home yoona clung to y/n like never before, the entire time she snuggled up to her mother enjoying finally being in her moms presence again. "You know eomma I never realized how close we were before". Yoona said looking up at y/n. "Hm, you're my partner in crime". Yoona nodded with a mischievous smile. "Appa is gonna be so happy, he became so quiet he doesn't smile as much without u".

Y/N sighed and nodded mentally preparing herself for what's to come next when they get home. After one hour finally they were home, by now it was already 9:12 p.m. As they walked inside chan Han and hyunjin said goodnight and were about to go back to their previous positions in the house but stopped when y/n said. "Guys hold on". They all turned.

"You guys worked enough, take a month off, spend time with your friends and family, I'll deal with things around here now, I'll send money to all of your bank accounts by tomorrow night, go pack up your stuff and have some fun". They all smiled. "Thanks y/n we appreciate it". Chan said followed by hyunjin. "We'll go, thanks for giving us time off, take care yoona". Yoona hugged the three guys and they left.

"Alright it's late and u need your rest aswell, go to bed now We'll talk tomorrow, I'm going to your father". "Okay eomma, goodnight I love u". "I love u too hun". Y/N kissed yoonas forehead and yoona left to her room. Cracking her neck y/n breathed out anf walked to the room. Opening the door quietly she saw jungkook sitting in the window seat eyes closed. Closing the door jungkook finally opened his eyes.

Looking across his breath got stuck in his throat. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Hey angel". His face visibly reddened as he held back tears. Y/N was about to walk over but jungkook jumped up and ran to her jumping into her arms. He sobbed loudly as his shakey hands grabbed onto the back of y/n's shirt. Y/N hugged his small figure in her arms as she fought back on her own tears.

"B-babe-". Was the only thing he repeated over and over untill finally he pulled back and cupped y/n face looking into her eyes. Y/N could see it all. All the love the sorrow the happiness the madness, she saw it all in his gaze. "W-what did she do, tell m-me. W-what". His teary eyes now changed and showed nothing but pure hatred. "Calm down baby, we dealt with her no need to worry about her anymore".

"Did she touch u, did she hurt u tell me y/n". He said getting out of her hold but held the back of her neck. "No she didn't baby, I'm fine, I missed u so much". Jungkook calmed down and hugged y/n again "I missed u too babe, I felt like I was gonna lose my mind without u". "I'm sorry I took so long baby". Jungkook shook his head. "It's alright u did what u needed too, but please, don't leave us again I'm begging u".

"I won't I promise, now we have no one to bother us".

Breaking the hug jungkook helped y/n to take off her jacket. Holding her hand he pulled her to the window seat making her sit he sat on her lap facing her. Y/N again hugged around jungkooks waist and buried her face in his chest giving him little kisses over the shirt he wore. Jungkook tangled his fingers in her hair massaging her scalp they both were enjoying each others warmth.

Soon y/n started to become bothered by jungkooks shirt. Tugging at the hem she looked up at him. Smiling jungkook threw off the shirt and y/n smiled placing wet kisses directly onto his skin. "I missed this so much". She said softly. Jungkook bit back whimpers as he continued to play with y/n's hair. "You know while I was there she tried to make me fall for her using her body, I hated it".

Y/N said wrapping her arms further around jungkooks slim waist pressing her chin on his chest she looked up at him. He smirked. "She failed, no one compares to me, I own u". He said confidently. This took y/n but surprise as she'd never heard jungkook speak like that before but she was happy about it. Bringing one hand down from her hair jungkook placed said hand around y/n's neck lowering his face closer to hers.

"Isn't that true babe". Y/N smiled. "Sure is, she failed at everything she tried especially getting to my head". Hearing this jungkook pecked y/n's lips in approval. "But I'm jealous tho". He continued on. "Why"? "Because she got to touch u for so long with no one to stop her cause I know by force u let her do what she wanted". "Yeah, I hated it". "Hmm, why don't I take back my lead". They shared an intense eye contact.

"I'll be the one on top tonight". Jungkooks smirk never faltered nor the love in his eyes as he said that.