Chapter 6

Tea and Cake▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Tea and Cake
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
.
.
.
.
.

Claude settled Cale in his arms,"Felix,carry her." He ordered to his guard Felix to carry Athy.

"I should have some tea with my guests."
.
.
.
Why?

Now why is he sitting beside him?!

Cale was placed on the left side while Claude was on the right side at the same couch,and Athy sitting on the couch in front of them.

"You talked few moments ago." Claude spoke while staring at Athy who is avoiding his gaze.

"Hic"

"Well this is boring." Claude rested his chin on his right hand as Cale and Athy remained silent. 'Does that mean=I will kill you because your not entertaining?'

"Not much of a talker?" Claude questioned. "Athy can talk." She replied as she innocently smiled at him. "Finally I get to hear your voice again." Claude said,resting his chin on his right hand.

"Why did you stay silent until now?" Claude questioned again as he receives no reply. "Pardon me Your Majesty,but girls around the princess's age are known to be very shy." Felix leaned down and said to Claude.

"Is that so?"

'Y-yeah you jerk kids can be a bit shy!,even a grown up would fall silent in front of you just like him!" Athy fought indicating Cale who has been silent.

"Felix." Claude spoke,"Yes,You're Majesty?" Felix ask,

"Leave."

"..."

'W-wait don't go Mister!' Athy begged on her mind. Felix bowed to Claude before walking to the door,taking one last glance before leaving.

While Claude and Athy are having a conversation Cale was doing his speciality which is staring into nothing,but is panicking internally.

'WHY?!'

'JUST WHY?!'

Cale was in rage internally, "Why are both just sitting there,go ahead and eat." Claude spoke,snapping Cale out of his trance. "I ordered them to bring out something kids would like,so if you don't eat it I have no choice but to punish the cook." He threatened.

"Thank you for the food!" Athy thanked grabbing the fork.

Claude took a small portion of a cake with a fork, placing it in front of Cale's mouth.