xli. vecna

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// forty one• 𝗏𝖾𝖼𝗇𝖺

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// forty one
• 𝗏𝖾𝖼𝗇𝖺

Dustin Henderson was the first to jump out the car when they arrive to Rick's house ringing the doorbell rapidly thinking Eddie will come out from hiding just because he heard the doorbell ring.

"Okay, well, that's settled. I guess he's not here." Steve muttered, keeping the flashlight pointed to the door. Though that didn't stop Dustin from knocking on the glass door.

"Eddie! It's Dustin!" Julia moved back away from the group spotting a cabin. "Look, We just wanna talk, okay? No cops, I swear, we just wanna help."

"Rick!"

Julia walked down the small hill, keeping her hands directly infront eyeing the dark cabin, while Dustin continued to bang on the door shouting his name. "Reefer Rick!"

"Don't scream that." Steve scolds him, Max looks away annoyed catching the other red head. "Hey, guys? I think Julia might have found something."

Julia reached back into her pocket and brought out the flashlight and Robin walked passed pushing the door open walking in. "Hello? Is anyone home?"

Soon enough they were all inside the cabin, Julia scanned around the cabin noticing the tools and the a mortar boat sitting in the middle. "What a dump." Steve comments, turning off his light instead reaching for a paddle by the wall.

Julia looked over to Steve, who was using a boat paddle to stab down onto the sheet covering the boat. "What are you doing?" Dustin whispered.

"He might be in here."

"Yeah, then you'll end up hurting him." Julia exclaimed rolling her green eyes, Eddie held himself back from reacting when he heard Julia's voice. "Just take the tarp off." Dustin tells him, gesturing to the blue tarp covering the boat.

"If you're so brave, you take the trap off." Steve paused for a moment before he continued to ram the paddle down.

"Hey, look over here." Max called out from across the room, the two other woman in the room followed after her, seeing what she was staring at. "Someone was here."

"Maybe he heard us." Robin says eyes widen. "Got spooked and ran."

"Don't worry." Dustin spoke up getting their attention. "Steve will get him with his oar."

"Oh, I know you think you're being funny, Henderson. But considering everyone in this room has nearly died a hundred times, personally, I don't find it funny in the slight-"