the Third view (2)

No one knew how another was thinking, and no other can see how one see things even though they were in the same situation.

  Perhaps, That was what is happening right now? Neo could see the young master laughing even with that blood trailing down from the corner of his lips and that black spider like web slowly crawling from his neck to his jawline.

He doesn't even know what the young master was thinking to make him laugh in a situation like this. It was almost like insanity had taken over him--

Then again, too much was going on at the moment. 

Himself was, at one point, got pushed back by a panicking noble and was forced to get trapped inside a bundle of other panicking nobles. 

It wasn't the most pleasant experience Neo ever had.

But then again, all of this wasn't pleasant to begin with,

Neo scooted over to where Eric was at and grabbed his shoulder, something which spooked the wheelsman's heir rightfully so. 

"Wha--"

"It's just me," Neo nodded his head towards Amiru and Gilbert, "Is anyone hurt?"

Gilbert shook his head, "No," 

Amiru also started looking around and making sure none of her friends were hurt, "I don't think any of us were hurt, but we might if we stay here any longer..."

"Can't the door open?" 

Neo asked, he was too preoccupied with what was happening to Cale before, he didn't managed to pay attention to anything else.

  "No, some of the guards and servants had tried, but they were locked tight" Amiru filled Neo in with the info. She also slowly pulled them to a corner where there were less chaos than the rest of the place. "But we still should try to find a way out--" 

Gilbert pulled Amiru's head towards his chest and stepped back after he saw an incoming vase flying towards her direction.

"Careful," 

  Gilbert muttered, releasing Amiru from his hold and slowly pushed her closer to the wall while himself standing between her and the rest of the crowd.

"Yea..." Amiru blinked, clearly disoriented from the sudden action,

Neo also saw how she was staring at the wall that the vase had ended up hitting instead of herself. 

"How about you?" Neo put a hand behind Eric's back and petted his shoulder in a circular motion, something he would usually do to his young sister when she was panicking.

  Eric, who's hair was usually neat, were all over the place and his face was messy-- even his breathing was erratic. 

"F--fine... yea, I'm good..." 

Of course he was,

  Neo could see how he was lying through his teeth; But at the same time, He probably also had noticed Neo's hand that was petting his shoulder. Because at one point, Eric was holding onto his hand for dear life with his own shaking hands.

Neo turned to look to where Cale was at and saw how the young master was still holding up the shield from falling down to the ground with the crown prince standing next to him.

  He has to let the young master know somehow that everyone was already outside of the Chandeliers diameter, so he could lower the shield. But how? He can't shout since that will just attract the enemies attention and running in the middle of all of that was just death sentence--

Pranggg

.

.

The shield had broke,

  And the chandelier came crashing down, Ultimately burying the young master and the crown prince who was underneath it.

Every seemed to came to a standstill at that moment, as not just Neo who had noticed it.

.

.

.

""Cale!--""

"Young master!!" 

""""Young master Cale!""""

""Your highness!""

"Alberu!"

. . .

  Beacrox stared at the bloodied figure of the vicious wolf that the young master had brought back long ago;

  The puppy like wolf was covered in blood from head to toe with a sword in one hand and... The black aura of a sword master surrounding the guy like black tendrils that was ready to swallow everything that surround him-- especially those dead bodies that were surrounding him. 

 "Choi han..." 

Beacrox saw how Choi han's eyes slowly drifted to where he was, 

"Beacrox-ah," Choi han beamed ever so slightly after he saw Beacrox. His dead and emotionless eyes regained some light.

Instead of making it better, it had somehow made it looked worse. Especially how Choi han was smiling while being all that bloody;  It was like an image from hell.

An image Beacrox only had sawn once before.

"I killed them all~"

  Choi han had an odd look on his face, something which Beacrox had never seen before. It was like a mix of regret and his usual carefree attitude-- An expression akin of a child saying 'oops, I accidentally killed them'

Something that was really unsuitable to the rest of image he was in.

  "Let's clean up, Captain Hilsman will faint if he sees this" Beacrox sighed, tying a torn clothe to his sliced up left arm, the whole reason why the wolf had gone to a killing spree, "Honestly, you should have left some of them alive,"

"My bad~" 

He wasn't sorry at all,

Beacrox put on a white glove and flipped the body to examine the damage; He was serious when he said that they should hurry and clean up the place.

Most of the servants and knights that were working here wasn't use to such massacre.

  But only lord knows how surprised he was when he saw the face when he turned the body over; An old face he never thought he saw again.

"What's the matter, Beacrox-ah?"

Beacrox blinked, and the face changed to someone he didn't know; "Nothing," Beacrox stood up and carried the body like a ragdoll,

It was probably just his imagination playing tricks with him because of the blood lost,

"Hm, ok"

  Choi han himself wasn't too bothered, completely enjoying every single second of making sure none of the body in the pile was alive.

"Ughh--" 

Stab

As said before, making sure no one in the pile was alive.