chapter 58

"Shadowhunter down." jace speaks, walking over to us, clary walking next to him,

" is that blood?" alec questions looking at clarys hands seeing the red stainng them

"yeah..."clary mutters looking at her hands before looking at me, seeing the way i stare straight at them.

"im fine" i mutter, gulping staring at them, unknown to me my eyes glow making everyone look at me." im fine" i snap shaking my head wrapping my arms around my self.

" Milo Keytower."clary speaks nodding her head explaining who it was that died.

" What happened?"izzy questions looking between them with a confused expression

" From what I understand, his runes were carved out.Is that true, Jace? " the inqusitor questions walking over to us, guards following her as she looks at her grandson.

"Yes. After he was attacked by a wolf." jace explains seriously looing betwen everyone.

" He had multiple bite and claw marks."clary tells us, brushing her hand on her jacket after seeing em still watching them.

" What kind of werewolf randomly attacks a Shadowhunter?"izzy qiestions confused.

" One who's trying to send a message."alec speaks seriously nodding his head whilsyt glancing at me.

" And get the attention of the Clave."the older woemn speaks angerily.

" We need to find them before this happens again."clary speaks looking at everyone making them agree.

" Well, I think I have a pretty good idea who it is."the inquisitor speaks making everyone look over at her confused.

"im so sorry gracie, i totally forget"clary speaks walking over to me,

everyone was leaving to get ready to leave the insitute.

" its fine" i say shurgging my shoulders,just giving her a small smile.

" how are doing?" she questions smiling at me, putting her hand on my shoulder making me glance at it before stepping back.

" im fine....just....rough morning" i mutter, before looking over at alec, seeing jace speaking to him about the shaodwhunter who died but he isnt lisetning his eyes are on me.

walking into the jade wolf, i changed into a hoodie, to have my hood up.

i know luke knew what i was now...but i didnt want him to know how much i was strugiling with it.

we saw him sitting in a booth across from simon making me and jace and alec walk straight over.

"Luke, we need to talk."alec speaks the moment we stand at the end of their table.

 he looks up at us imeditely. i stand just behind jace. i know its clear something is up from the way im hiding my face from him.

"gracie"luke speaks frowning looking at me confused, uusally i waould be hugging him and smiling.

"not now luke" i mutter looking away from him.

" A Shadowhunter's been mutilated and killed by a wolf. "jace speaks seriously. pulling everyones attention in the resturant towards us.

 everyone falls silent as luke looks up at alec and jace confused.

"watch your tone in here" luke speaks harshly looking at jace.

"how do you know a wolf killed him?"simon questions looking up at us frowning.

"because of the claw marks,and traces of DNA on the body."alec explains to him making luke looks around the bar with a serious expression his face as everyone listens in