Chapter 34

Previously on chapter 33

After the operation of OPERATION BIG BANG, They'll soon learn that alicorn is already making its way to Japan, it's just a matter of time before they arrive at a specific location to fire his damaging railgun toward Hiroshima. Thanks to Aigaion's radar to spot Alicorn first in her radar, both Azur Lane and Sirens didn't just sit down. They immediately send their large scale fleet to stop Alicorn from reaching its destination.

All of the plans are already made, they though the fleet that was supposed to be arriving to join alicorn's fleet is still on sail. They were wrong. To much surprise it was none other than "Aegir Fleet" or the Erusean refer to them as "Invincible Fleet". And the Aegir fleet is already attacking the Azur Lane fleet first. They however, not alone. 5 mysterious aircraft from nowhere also join the fight, this time they just don't know who they are, all the mysterious aircraft are painted in crimson and no nationality mark...

This battle however for them, Will be odd, Yet also.. Final.

Scene changed into the Alicorn fleet.

Inside the Alicorn bridge, We could see two people it was none other than Captain Torres and Alicorn himself. Observing the Azur Lane and Siren fleet getting attacked by their fleet.

Torres gave it a little evil laugh toward the Azur Lane and Sirens who tried to dodge from his attacks, While in his left hand was holding a black wisdom cube. Similar to the siren one. And.. would this be this kind of cube that Mihaly was talking about?

Torres: Who would ever thought this thing can make my job a little bit easier! Hehehehehehehe!!

Giving it another evil laugh of his, Alicorn just stood there watching his captain and the Azur Lane which for him doesn't care for them anymore.

Torres: Don't you see Alicorn? This cube is far more than a requiem! And this battle... Will enough to take results!!

Alicorn: I almost can see that Captain, But what exactly is the cube for? Why can't we use my main railgun? even though its damage from the previous battle.. Tch, I am very sorry..

Alicorn looks down a bit. In the previous battle with Azur Lane, he was unaware of Arbiter who shot her laser to his main railgun. Which makes the shot miss and also damages the railgun, reducing the railgun range.

Torres just gave him a slid smile, as he walked him closer and patted his left shoulder.

Torres: There's no need to be ashamed of my dear Alicorn! even if our first plan failed.. I've also prepared a backup plan for this... Ultimate destruction and salvation!

Alicorn looks at the black wisdom cube that was holded in Torres's left hand, the more battle and victory happens. The more powerful even the cube can be.

Alicorn: I think... I don't have any words, captain, this really does sound like a good plan.

Torres smiled as he walked back to the Alicorn submarine bridge control, he followed Torres behind him. Torres then puts the cube down on the table and he looks at the Azur Lane fleet.

Torres: With this kind of unbelieve imagination.. End the chaos and make it into a new world!!

SALVATION!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!

BOOOOOOMM!!

BOOM BOOMOM!!

BAAAAANNNNGGG!!

BAAANNNGGGG!!!

WHOOOOOOOSSSHHHH!!!!