crushing on you- Finney

You walked slowly across the sidewalk, your dog happily trotting in front of you. You were walking him, mostly because your brother refused. He normally did it while he did his job, but today he just didn't. 

Across the way, you noticed your longtime crush, Finney, walking around with his little sister Gwen. After the boys went missing and were all returned alive, including your brother who disappeared while doing his job, Finney and Gwen have been together a lot. 

You knew it was because of the trauma. You knew you always hung out with your brother after he was returned from being missing for little over a year. You saw Finney walking over to you, Gwen at his heels. 

"Hey Y/N!" he smiled, and you smiled back "Hi Finn!" you smiled, you always called him Finn out of habit, all of his friends did. "want to hangout with us?" Finn asked, and Gwen giggled under her breath. 

"What's so funny?" Finn asked her, and she whispered something not quite audible in his ear. He shoved her a bit, and you smiled. "What are you guys talking about?" you asked, teasingly.

Gwen smiled and started to say "Oh my brother li-" before Finn cut her off. "She was making a stupid joke about me. Don't worry about it" he said, and Gwen rolled her eyes. 

You smiled, and grabbed your dog, walking with Finney and Gwen. Gwen is a little spitfire, and she seemed to be biting her tongue. Finn gave her small glares, and she returned them. You and Finn were holding hands, something you two normally do. 

"Can we get ice cream?" Gwen asked, and you and Finn both responded with "sure" before both of you pulled out money. Finn looked at you, confused. "What?" you asked him, unsure what was going on. 

"You're not paying. I have enough." he smiled, and you put your money away, smiling. "Thanks" you said, grasping his hand again. The ring his father recently gave him gave you chills, it was quite cold. "You're cold in summer?" Finn asked, noticing your shivers. 

"No, just got a small chill" 

"Okay, so you're good" 

"Yes, I'm good." 

He smiled, and wrapped his arm around you. Gwen mumbled again, and you could tell she was waiting for something. "Gwen, you okay?" you asked, and smiled at you. "Y/n when we get to the shop, Finn will take your dog, come to the bathroom with me" she said. 

Once you reached the shop, you handed Finn the dog. "Doesn't Billy normally walk Rover?" Finn asked, and you nodded, saying "yeah but he didn't want to today, and took a break, I don't really know why"

He looked at you, mouthed the word 'oh', as you followed Gwen to the bathroom. "What's up?" you asked, thinking maybe she started her 'ladies days' or something. "Listen, my brother likes you. Like, really likes you. Like, he's in love with you. So, do you like him back?" Gwen said, playing with her hair. 

"Yes! I do! Oh my god, what happens now!" you asked, and Gwen laughed. "I don't know" she smiled, leaving the bathroom. Your heart bursts into a thousand fireworks. He actually liked you. 

You walked back out, only to see Finn holding your favorite ice cream flavor. He actually remembered. "Thanks Finn!" you smiled, and Gwen whispered in his ear again. You could actually hear them this time. She had said "do it". 

He sighed, held his breath, and blurted out something you couldn't quite understand. 

"y/nwillyougooutwithme" 

"What was that?"

"Ilikeyou" 

"Finn, please speak slower." 

"sorry" 

"well?" 

"I..."

"go on.."

"I LIKE YOU Y/N" 

"Yes, I like you too, but please try not to scream."

"sorry!"

Gwen laughed, smiled, and said "took you long enough" which earned her a shove from her brother. You three ate your ice cream, then walked back to your house. "Hey y/n" Finn said, and you looked at him. "Yes?" 

"so...are we dating now?" 

"yeah, I guess!" 

"okay!" 

"Come on, I have to drop my dog off" 

"ok, is your brother going to kill me?" 

"Who Billy? Maybe" 

"oh" 

"Don't worry, and maybe wait outside" 

"will do" 

 You walked in, leaving Finn outside. Your mom was in the kitchen, and your brother was at the counter. You unhooked your dog, and went up to your mom. "Hey mom, can I go to Finn's?" you asked, and she nodded. "Sure" 

Your brother laughed, before asking "what, you hooking up with him?" 

"No!" 

"sureee" 

"what, you mad?" 

"if I see you two doing anything weird, its the end of that friendship" 

"yeah yeah paperboy" 

You walked out, kissed Finn, and you two started walking. Gwen had already gone ahead, she was probably done with this whole 'relationship' thing. You and Finn had your arms wrapped around each other, smiling. 

"So, what do we do when we get to your place?" you asked, smiling. 

"whatever you want" 

"hm, movie!" 

"okay! which one?" 

You smiled, saying "I'll pick when we get there". You guys went to his house, and his dad was out drinking. "Let's go!' he smiled, as he led you to his living room. You guys turned on some sci-fi movies, and laid down next to each other on his couch, curled into each other. 

The movie started playing, whilst you both pulled the blankets over each other. "still cold?" Finn asked, smiling happily. "Nope, I wasn't in the first place" 

"are you too hot?" 

"no Finn" 

"I'm sorry if you're too hot I can take them off" 

"Finn! I'm fine." 

"okay!" 

You both curled closer to each other, the movie blaring in the background. Gwen was at her friends house to spend the night, which she did every single Friday. You guys stayed like that for the entire night, you both falling asleep happily. 

It was the perfect moment. 

In your newfound perfect life. 

Nothing could be better. 

Your brother was back, alive. 

The grabber is dead. 

You pulled your crush, now boyfriend. 

And nothing could ever change that. 

________________________________________________________________________________

oh god this took me forever. Sorry about that, imagines/oneshots take way too long to write, even though I enjoy writing them. Considering these imagines are usually around 1,000 words long, its expected to take a while so sorry about that.