~The Globes~

Tuesday the 26th of November, 20197:32PM

7:32PM

"Ok Daniel, Calvin and Jason come with me, I need to prep you on interview style questions" Ashling said, standing in the door way while typing on her phone

"Interview questions?" Daniel asked

"Yeah well your going with Kadie on the carpet, at the end of the carpet the celebrity and who ever they brought do an interview with one of the hosts, they talk about what they're wearing, what they're nominated for, who they're cheering on, blah blah blah. But since Kadie's post has racked three million likes in under half an hour, I have a sneaky suspicion that you'll be asked about more than who designed your suits"

"Sounds fine" Calvin said, the three of them stood up in unison and followed Ashling out.

Tonight was a big night, a lot of people I know are nominated for big awards tonight, Scarlet Johanson was nominated for best actress and best supporting actress, Chris's movie was nominated for an award, Joaquin Phoenix for best actor, Leanardo DiCaprio for best actor in a drama, Tom Hanks for best supporting actor in a drama.

It was also a big night for me, Frozen II was nominated for best animated movie and a movie I was a producer on, Joker, is nominated for 14 awards and my songs were also nominated a couple times for best original song. When I say a couple how many would you think? 2? 3? 4? I would be honoured to be nominated for one but guess how many I've been nominated for this year?

Five!!!!

I 5 wrote songs for five movies this year and all of the songs have been nominated for awards tonight.

And guess how many songs were nominated in total?

Five!!!!!!!!

Every original song nominated tonight is mine. So I know I'll win an award tonight no matter what.

The songs nominated are -

Love me again from Rocketman
Beautiful Ghosts from Cats
Into the unknown from frozen II
Spirt from the lion king live action
Stand up from Harriet

Yeah it's fucking insane, imagine my reaction. A lot of freaking out by me

"What's your plan for tonight?" Sebastian asked from beside me

"Award show and home" I shrugged "these two are completely exhausting me" I pointed to my stomach

"You know it won't be long until you won't be able to hold it in, I can almost notice right now"

"You can?" I gasped, holding my stomach in panic

"No, no, no" he lied "but it won't be long now"

"Kadie" Emily said rounding the corner as she was writing furiously on her notebook in her hand

"Remember that video you did with Anthony, Chris and Sebastian after the frozen two premier, I want you guys to do it again tonight, that video was posted four days ago and it's already on ten million views and still number one on trending, it'll help your popularity with the album coming up. So the four of you just sit in the car and talk after the premiere, also kadie car now, time to go" she said, not even looking up from her notebook before she walked back out of the room.