Reading smut about me- part 2

moviekiddd30

"F ituck, Y/N," Thomas moans under his breath, it bearly audible."Hmm," I smirk, sucking on his neck, leaving a small red-purple mark, kissing along his jaw line."No teasing," I plead, pulling away from his neck and looking up at him."Fine," He sighs."Tha-" He pulled me to the edge of the counter, ripped off my shorts, and sent them through the air."Hmm, soaking," He smirks, crouching down."What were you reading?" He asked, reaching for the phone on the table."Nothing!" I tried grabbing it, but he backed away, and I got up and walked over to him."Oh," He smirked, "Oh my," He smiled."Give me!" I whined and tried taking the phone, but he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me onto the table, "Want me to do that?" He asked, kissing my neck hungrily. "Yes," I smile, and he pulls away, taking my shirt off and leaving me in my black bra."Yes, what?" He asked, snaking his arms around my back, fiddling with my bra clasps."Please," I beg, and he sighed frustrated, still fiddling with the clasp, "Need some help?" I asked, and he laughed, "No," He frowned, and with that, he ripped it off me, breaking the clasps."Thomas!" I groaned."Relax, I'll buy you more," He kissed down my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses down my body."Uhm," I moan. "That was my favourite- Oh, THOMAS," I stumble over my words, and he starts sucking on my clit, grabbing him by the hair, twirling my fingers in his dirty blonde locks."Fuck," He sighs, his breath hot on my thighs.I tried closing my thigs at the sensation."Spread them," He pushed them as far apart as they can, getting upright.