"𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧"

The annoyingly familiar sound of your alarm going off, startled you awake. Once your body, seeming as if it was weighed down by your tiredness, finally let you somewhat regain strength, you squinted your eyes and sat up. Once turning off the alarm, you reached your arms up and rubbed your eyes, groaning. To be honest, you didn't get much sleep last night. You were way too excited about this new wilbur guy and seeing your sister today. It had clouded your want to sleep, no matter how much you needed it.

You reached your arm over and picked up your phone and checked it for any notifications you missed as you stood up, your legs feeling like they had nails in them.

[2 new message notifications]

[89 instagram notifications]

You walked over to the bathroom and tied your hair up in a bun while reading the texts you missed.

[saf 💍]

Yesterday: 10:09 pm

-The manager told me what happened since they wanted me to look out for the guy if he ever came back. I'm so sorry. We can talk about it if you'd like.

You groaned, remembering the creepy old man.

Yeah, he was a total creep. I'm glad some mystery guy saved me. He was super adorable, I really hope to see him again.

[Nikki <3]

Today: 7:03 am

-Hey, just wanted to let you know you can come over any time now since i'm awake :)) also you can stay over tonight if you want to

Just woke up so I'll be over there in a bit, send me ur address??? also Id love to!

-Oh yeah! I forgot hdjdidna here [click to view maps location]

You smiled and set your phone down, washing your face again and as the cold water hit your face, it sent chills through the nerves of your skin, fully awakening you. Once finishing your makeup and brushing your hair and braiding it, you headed back to your wardrobe. You decided to wear a white crop top with blue jeans, a belt, mickey mouse socks because it made you laugh, and a necklace. You'd never worn this combo before but it definitely looked good. You sat on the floor infront of your stand up mirror and took a picture for instagram.

realy/n i really like this outfit

nihaachuu and 780 others liked this 

nihaachuu: SO CUTE

bahamamama: lemme steal that rq

mytidshurt: 💳💥💳💥

680 other comments...