Arc 3, Chapter 13: A Much Needed Break From Fighting.

3rd person POV:

Dark slowly brings the bubble down to the grass on the floating island. It opens up and everyone inside besides the God run out towards Eren. Eren keeps holding onto his future twin and crying into her chest. He's shaking violently and muttering "I am sorry" over and over again.

Blake runs past all of the girls and hugs Eren from behind, kissing all over his cheek and the back of his neck.

Blake: "Eren! Eren! It's okay!"

Eren slowly stops crying and turns to Blake. He shivers making eye contact with her after what he just did and went through.

Eren: "I-I'm sorry Blake...you w-watched me..."

Blake: "Who you killed wasn't me Eren. Do you think someone like me or Bella would be a piece of shit to be considered an enemy?"

Eren: "...no."

Blake smiles and pats Erens head.

Blake: "Then you didn't kill me. Blake has been dead for a long time here Eren."

Eren looks away and slowly gets up. He makes eye contact with Weiss and Yang and feels guilt wash over him.

F. Ruby: "Eren? Why do you feel so bad all of a sudden? You were acting so calm for the most part."

Eren: "Wail is a semblance that uses my trauma and memories for fuel. At some point while using it in a fight I can lose sense of myself. While I was training a lot with the alternate version of Blake, I guess being in this scenario and fighting off those thoughts about who I was fighting wasn't making it easy to stay calm."

Eren sits down in the grass and looks up at the sky. Ruby walks slowly over to Eren and grabs his hand, squeezing it tightly.

Eren: "Wail Level 2 and beyond make things worse which is what I went into with my little outburst about Blace. At that emotional state I don't process the damage and carnage I've done until I'm out of Level 2. Just like in that other Faunus world I went on a rampage. I killed...a lot of people. I didn't care who I killed while in Level 2. I simply scoffed or even laughed. I had to emotionally recover from that for a couple days when we went back."

Yang: "Eren. I think it's about time to take a break from fighting for now. You're gonna destroy yourself if you keep going like this."

Yang walks over and crouches down to Erens level.

Weiss: "She has a point. Your power is all about your emotions and mental state being pushed to its limit. We need you in the right state of mind."

Eren: "How uncharacteristic of you Weiss."

Weiss: "Shut up! Let me be nice for once!" She says while pouting.

Eren: "Heh. Fine..."

Eren looks by everyone and stares into the void. There's nothing left out there. It's all but empty space. He can look up and see all the stars, distant and close. He can even see the edges of the Milky Way galaxy. It's a beautiful sight that he wishes he could see at home.

Summer: "Are we ready to leave? Seeing my timeline like this isn't exactly healthy."

Eren: "Huh? You're coming with us?"

Dark: "I see use in her. Me and Light will give her a job, a position to fill."

Eren: "Why? She doesn't seem much different from my own mother."

Dark: "Your mother is broken from guilt Eren. She ain't exactly okay."

Eren: "I guess so."

Eren slowly gets off the ground and walks towards Dark. Everyone follows him into the bubble that Dark puts up and slowly float into the air. Once Dark is high enough, he snaps his fingers as the last remaining patch of land dissolves.