Part 18: the order

It lingered to the 12th august

It lingered to the 12th august. All of the family were getting ready to go to the order of the Phoenix meeting. It was held at Ted Tonks house, his parents were muggles of corse but were willing to help.

Athena got inside and was welcomed by Dumbledore, he took her around and introduced her to others "and this is my brother" Dumbledore stopped "Aberforth"

Athena put out her hand "hi I'm Athena" he shook her hand smiling

"Ah I've heard about you by moody" he winked "said you're very intriguing. Good to meet you"

Mundungus Fletcher made his way over "is that little thenie ?" He smiled

"Hi Fletcher" she forced a smile. She had never been a fan of Mundungus, he was worse then a thief "how've you been"

"O I'm alright en I" he cackled "last time I saw you, you were yay high" he pointed to his hip "look at ya nearly taller then me"

"It ain't that hard Fletcher" Sirius came behind Athena "you're only about 5 foot"

"5 foot 5 thank you very much" he pointed his finger at Sirius "and it's alright being my size, I get away with more"

Sirius rolled his eyes "she ain't going to give you money you beg run along" Mundungus finally left

Athena sighed in relief "thank you so much" she hugged Sirius "he's a torture"

"He tried chatting up Pandora for an hour, luckily she didn't kill him. She was more intrigued" he was very confused by panda

"She probably thought he was homeless and felt bad" Athena rolled her eyes. When everyone introduced themselves Dumbledore got everyone sitting at this long table. He sat at the end and mad eye the other.

Dumbledore stood up "I would like to thank you all for coming today for our first meeting" he seemed pretty chipper about the people there "we all want the same think. Tom Riddle gone"

He was interrupted by Mundungus yelling "here here"Everyone just stared at him as he went quiet.

"We're all here to help and give our part" Dumbledore continued "we have eyes everywhere. Thanks to Miss Meg McKinnon who is working at the minestry and keeping us updated on the giving facts" Dumbledore nodded at Meg "we even have eyes in Hogwarts amongst the students" he looked at the kids and smiled at them all "we all will have our meetings here. If this place has been exposed we will go to another location. Now we will not be telling anybody of these meetings outside of this room, we cannot risk Tom knowing"

Everyone seemed to agree with Dumbledore's plan. They went around the table telling everyone what they knew about the dark arts

Dumbledore looked at Athena "Athena you were very eager to get here in this position. Do you have any info ?" He gave her a warm smile

Athena was taken by surprised "there's students who I almost believe want to join Voldemort" everyone looked in shock as she said voldemort

Dumbledore rolled his eyes at their response "now I would just like to add that my friend Athena is not afraid of Tom Riddle. So she is not afraid to say his name. I think you should all be like that" he nodded at her "carry on"