Chapter 088

It is common in the industry for bidding projects to be intercepted, but for the Lin Group, it has rarely happened in recent years. The Lin Group is not what it used to be. The projects that have been greeted are basically won. Even if they need to bid, few people will compete directly with them, or they have already arranged them in advance.

Right now, there are big manufacturers who are cooperating in the first place, and suddenly it is revealed that the project has been cut off. No matter how prudent the manager is, his expression suddenly cracks, and he immediately goes to check the situation.

But in fact, this is the case. A project they had been busy with some time ago was suddenly won by a competitor. They didn't pay attention to this competitor before. It was a small subsidiary company of a foreign group. It stands to reason that the other party should be in a lawsuit with its peers now. How could they suddenly increase the budget to compete for the project! ?

"Have you talked to the people over there about this? Didn't you say hello? This project is given to us by default?"

The supervisor frowned, "The other party has asked someone to help!?"

"I didn't ask anyone to help, the vice president of the company went there personally. In addition, there were one or two small companies that asked the bidding company for help, and the price was raised, which was far beyond our budget." The person in charge was on the phone. Li said anxiously, "How to deal with this now!?"

The supervisor doesn't know how to deal with this matter, so he can only go to the superior to ask for instructions immediately.

It was only when I got to the superior's office that I realized that Yicheng was here to find fault again. Several important departments in the group were still dealing with other matters. It was a foregone conclusion that the project was robbed. .

The cooperation of several manufacturers is nothing more than spending money with them, but after spending a few days, they suddenly realize that it is not the same thing at all.

Because the funds at hand were completely insufficient, several rival companies that had been at peace with the group suddenly attacked, but within ten days, there were many problems one after another, and the group could only focus on the main goals to deal with those big companies first, and then Their funds have become very limited.

The paper report was presented to Lin Shizhong's office. When he saw the report, his face darkened, "Why was this matter reported at this time!?"

The assistant stopped for a moment: "The main personnel have been helping Chen's case during this time. This report has been suppressed for two days, and it was already like this when it reached this place. We have notified the financial office to a few The main project team approved the funds, but the news in the industry is not very good."

Some news from the industry was also presented in front of Lin Shizhong. He opened it and found that several important rival companies of Lin's Medical suddenly attacked them in the past few days, especially their potential competition projects. These people Unusually not biting each other, Qi Qi targeted Lin's Medical, and the company headed by them was their long-time nemesis, Yicheng Medical.

Fighting with Yicheng from last year to now has maintained a delicate balance, but now these companies are involved, which directly breaks the balance, and Lin has directly become the target of public criticism.

Lin Shizhong couldn't think of the reason, Yicheng didn't have the ability to focus so many companies on Lin's, "How did Yicheng do it?!"

"There is news in the industry... I heard that the management of several large companies has received the news, and they may already know about the means we did for bidding before." The assistant's face paled slightly, "Including our use of Fu Yanyu. Calculating Yicheng, bribing others to bankrupt Fengyu Medical's project, and provoking competition among manufacturers, etc. have all come out."