Chapter 091

At the beginning of June, the public opinion broke out quickly and violently. After Xu Tezhu reported to the other people in the conference room, the public opinion on the Internet seemed to be pushed by someone and quickly climbed to the front row of the hot search list, which was not good for the Chen Group. The title is so brightly hung on the hot search. At the time of the lunch break, there were quite a few netizens surfing the Internet. The title of #Chen Group bean curd dregs project# was very eye-catching, and netizens who saw the title clicked on it one after another.

The hot search mentioned a project in Y City of Chen's Group. The project was investigated by the local Housing and Urban-rural Development Bureau because of potential hidden dangers in the project. However, the problems caused by the hot search did not stop there. He is very good at this kind of promotion, and the various marketing accounts under him have come together to bring this matter to other situations, and also put the problems such as the running of the contractor and the arrears of wages that have appeared and solved in the Chen Group in the past.

So much so that netizens' impression of Chen's Group was directly affected when they saw so many problems in the hot search. As a well-known domestic group focusing on real estate, Chen's Group has a wide range of projects, and there are still many projects in operation today.

【Isn't it? Really Chen? It seems that the community just under construction in our neighborhood was contracted by the Chen family, right? ? ? 】

[Isn't it necessary, was it really investigated? 】

[Damn it, the previous developer where I live now seems to be the Chen family, no, I have to call someone to have a look. 】

[Wait, isn't it suspected of being investigated? I saw that the media that broke out seemed to say so. 】

[Did the popularity of this hot search drop again, why did the ranking drop? Shouldn't it be withdrawing the hot search? 】

The more public opinion on the Internet broke out, the more reassured the people in the Lin Group who were following this fermentation became.

Lin Shizhong and Gu Shen were sitting in the office, and a real-time online discussion was beating on the tablet next to them.

"The matter in Y City can still be delayed. I have already asked the person in charge of the project to leave the country. In a short time, Chen's side will not be able to come up with results." Lin Shizhong looked at the comments on the Internet, which first triggered Chen's group in Y City. If there is a problem with the project, if the person in charge of the project leaves the country, the progress of the investigation will be slowed down. not come down."

Gu Shen said lightly: "Chen's accumulated problems are too many. No matter how capable Chen Jianhong and Chen Shiming are, they can't block so many holes in such a short amount of time."

There was a deep meaning in his eyes that was hard to see, "What were you afraid of before, the case of Chen's broke out, your investigation by the Industry and Commerce Bureau didn't attract much attention, at most you are just violating the rules of market competition, Chen's side As long as we focus on the safety of life and property, there is no need to say which side is more popular."

"Chen's incident broke out, and your little problem will soon be relieved."

Lin Shizhong knew Gu Shen's thoughts. This wave not only put pressure on the Chen family, but also eased the situation of Lin's enemy. "This will completely tear the face of the Chen family."

"I'm not afraid of tearing my face, I'm afraid of people hiding in the dark."

Gu Shen's eyes darkened a bit, thinking of the person who was still hiding behind the Chen family.