School sucks

I walked down a hallway heading to my class. Masami was floating behind me looking around.

If I remembered correctly Blossom and that Morbucks bitch are in my class.

I then walked into my class as I saw writing on someone's desk. As I read it, there was just a bunch of words consisting of loser, shit stain, fucker, or anything like that.

I sighed as Masami looked at the desk. I then walked to my desk which was in front of the Morbucks. My desk was in the middle row on the far left so I was closer to the exit. It's a good seat it's closer to the wall for the hallway. To me it's the best seat in the class.

The class then started coming inside Blossom came first she looked at me for a second most likely didn't think I would notice since I'm reading a book with Masami. She sits at the front of the class on the left.

The rest of the class came Morbucks came a bit later. Class then started I took notes since I actually wanted to listen to this time that history was about that the teacher was teaching.

The Revolutionary war an interesting development of a battle for freedom only for that same freedom to be used for many other horrible things.

Oh well History can wait nobody is reading this book for a history lesson.

I looked around and saw a spitball hit some random dudes head. I looked at the culprit and saw a guy who had a weird vibe to him. Oh I recognize him he's a red clothed guy that was fighting the powerpuff girls when I was getting kidnapped. Next to him is someone I heard rumors about though I'm guessing he's just a bully. His name was Mitch if I remembered correctly. Those two sit next to each other in the back middle sections.

Masami looked over at them as she then went to the side of my desk.

Masami: (Y/N).

I ignored her as I focused on the lesson.

Masami: (Y/N).

I ignored her again.

She then pouted as she looked away.

I yawned as I laid my head down on the table. I already know what we're learning anyways I've studied it before. I can sleep through it.

I put my arms as a pillow on the desk and laid my head down as I attempt to go to sleep.

I then felt a tiny wet thing hit my head. I sit up a bit and grab whatever it was as I see it was a spit ball. I look around and see that that Mitch and Brick were the ones that was the one to do the spit ball. I look at them annoyed.

Mitch: What, you lookin at you dumb fuck.

(Y/N) then just seemed annoyed still.

I will beat your ass boy.

Blossom: Hey Mitch, Brick.

The two look and see Blossom in front of their desk.

Brick: Oh great, it's one of the loser puffs.

Blossom: Stop Brick or I'll report you to the teacher.

Brick stared at Blossom with a serious look as Blossom did the same.

Masami was munching on some popcorn she just pulled out.

Yeah...fuck this. I laid my head down and fell asleep.

I woke up to someone poking my cheek. I opened my eyes and saw Blossom.

Blossom: Well good morning.

(Y/N): What.

Blossom: School's over you slept through the rest of class.

I did?

(Y/N): Well shit.

I got up and grabbed my bag Masami floating above me putting her head on top of my head.

Blossom: Here.

Blossom then handed me a paper as I looked at it and saw notes for the class in extreme organized and careful detail.

(Y/N): Uh, thanks Blossom.

Blossom: Don't mention it.

Blossom then left the class as I waited a few seconds and left as well.

I then left school as I then heard sirens.

(Y/N): Welp time to be a vigilante.

I then went to a dark alley and turned invisible I then got my outfit on as I then took off in flight.

I looked and saw some guys in ski masks robbing a store.

I landed on the ground softly still invisible and walked up to the guy holding a cashier at gunpoint.

I then turned off my invisibility and slammed the robber's head to the counter.

One of them looked at me as he then pointed a type of smg at me called a B&T APC. He shot as I used my super speed to grab each and every bullet. Once he stopped firing I smirked under my mask as I dropped every single bullet he fired. I then saw a puddle began to form under his legs and a stain growing on his pants.

I then looked at the last guy who then put his gun on the floor got on his knees and put his hands up.

Well he's smart. I then looked at the pissed his pants guy again he dropped the gun as he then grabbed something from his pocket as it was a pocketknife. He then rushed towards me as he then tried to stab me only for me to punch him in the stomach hard enough to break bones and knock him out but not hard enough to break anything he hits.

The police then arrived as I went over to the smart robber and grabbed his gun on the ground. I then snapped the gun in half. I grabbed some candy then went over to the cashier I put my candy on the counter and a 20.

(Y/N): Keep the change.

Nighttime rolled around quickly I entered my house with Masami behind me. Masami watched what happened to the robbers she watched from the sides with excitement.

Masami: That was so cool!!! You slammed that guy like POW and Then caught all those bullets like zoom zoom zoom.

Masami kept rambling on about what happened I just wanted to eat and watch some anime.

Masami: I decided!

(Y/N): Hmm?

Masami blushed a bit as she smiled.

Masami: When I gather enough power. I'm gonna get my body back and you're gonna be my husband!

I looked at her.

(Y/N): I'm sorry I think I skipped some chapters, what the fuck!?

Author: Hi everyone. Next chapter is more like a flashback chapter to before (Y/N) moved so I just wanted to say that.

(Y/N): So it's going be more of me and Zeke?

Author: Yeah.

What if (Y/N): Who's Zeke?

(Y/N): My friend.

Danganronpa (Y/N): So when am I and Tokyo revengers getting updated?

Author: Don't know yet we'll see how it plays out.

Tokyo revengers (Y/N): I don't trust that.

Author: I can power scale you all and nobody could say that I'm wrong since I made you all!

Danganronpa (Y/N): No thank you leave that to the others.