Chapter 093

The official notification is the official media of city B, and the credibility of the news is very high. The news says that a company in city B is suspected of smuggling and circulating illegal drugs, and the case is still under investigation. While the Lin's medical incident was highly fermented, the S city side had not issued a relevant notification, but the B city side, which was slightly mentioned by the relevant marketing account in the Lin's medical incident, issued a strong investigation notification.

When netizens were still speaking angrily about Lin's medical care, they immediately exploded when they saw the official media news that was less than two hours apart. Lin's Medical broke the news that it was suspected of making and selling illegal and prohibited substances, and the city B also broke the illegal drugs. These two news were linked together, and netizens instantly thought of the terrible facts behind it.

Two hours before the news broke, in two manufacturing plants on the outskirts of city B, the police rushed into the control area immediately. The ambush was silent, and when the workers in the manufacturing plant did not notice, B The city's police had already surrounded the manufacturing plant. The two manufacturing plants are no different from other suburban factories. There are even some ordinary employees in the factories, and the investigation by the police is completely outside the state.

The police immediately took control of the office laboratory in the factory, seized the computer mainframe and files in the factory, took away some of the people involved, and sealed the factory. This action was hidden and quick. When Gu Zhengsong received the news, it was too late to deal with the suburban factory. Before the incident, they had not received any news at all.

"One of the directors in the factory didn't go to work in the factory today, so I asked someone to check. He lost contact yesterday afternoon. It is very likely that he was controlled by the police ahead of time." I received it, and there is no news from the B city police station."

Gu Zhengsong listened, his face sank a little.

Such a situation does not conform to common sense... If the police suspect the problem at the factory, it is impossible for the police to attack the factory without any preconditions for investigation. Now that this situation occurs, it is only possible that there are people behind it... Except for the push , and also provided the police with strong evidence, enough to mobilize so many people to surround and ambush the factory in the first place.

"Gu Zhengxun is on a business trip to S City today?" Gu Zhengsong looked at his confidant next to him.

The confidant explained: "Yes, and it's still related to the Chen Group. The Chen Group has a press conference today to clarify the news that has been circulating on the Internet some time ago. The project of the Pengkang Building was handed over to Gu Zhengxun. He went to Probably because of that."

He put a tablet on which the press conference was being broadcast live in front of Gu Zhengsong, "The press conference scene is very different from what we expected."

The manufacturing plant in the suburbs involves several companies, the largest of which is Lin's Medical from S City. This line was handed over to Gu Shen to run a few years ago. The profits brought by these years have been very good. However, due to the frequent occurrence of the S city during this period, Lin's Medical has made news several times.

Looking at Chen Shiming's calm appearance at the press conference, Gu Zhengsong asked in a low voice, "That's how Gu Shen does things!? How did Lin's medical care work like this?"

Gu Zhengsong was completely held back by Gu Zhengxun during this period of time. The other party not only revealed the illegitimate child, but also discovered several hidden stakes in him, which made him completely unable to devote his energy to paying attention to the situation in S City. Now that the factory has an accident, it is very likely that what happened in S City is involved.