Chapter 094

The people around became flustered, Zhang Yazhi rushed to Shen Yuhuai's side, and Chen Jianhong shouted at the people outside to prepare the car.

Shen Yuhuai hugged the person, and the weight in his arms seemed to be a little lighter than before. It was not like the stubborn pretending to be drunk when he was drinking. When the person really fainted unconsciously, the physical sensation became more obvious.

"Zhaozhao, can Zhaozhao hear mother?" Zhang Yazhi couldn't care about anything else, her eyes were red, she tried the child's body temperature with her hands, and then grabbed his cold hand and covered it, "Shi Ming, contact the doctor. ?"

Chen Shiming urgently contacted the city's second hospital, which is closest to the group's location, "It took too long for the ambulance to arrive, so let's send people over."

Shen Yuhuai picked up the man without saying a word, and Chen Jianhong took off his suit jacket and put it on Chen Qizhao. When Chen Shiming walked out, he saw Chen Jianhong's figure swaying, and he stopped: "Dad?"

Chen Jianhong slightly supported the sofa, "It's okay, let's go."

The smell of disinfectant water in the hospital filled the air, and the doctors and nurses in white were walking in a hurry.

Chen Qizhao seemed to feel the voices around him, and also felt that he was being placed on a stretcher, and the wheels of the stretcher collided with the ground making a rattling sound. The hug that held him tightly was gone, and the cold coming from everywhere eroded his limbs, like heavy black water, dragging him all the way to the depths, drowning him so much that he couldn't breathe.

Consciousness became more and more blurred, and he could no longer hear the sounds around him.

It was quiet outside the senior ward of the Second City Hospital. The doctor withdrew from the ward and saw a group of family members standing outside. Looking at the medical records in his hand, he said, "The patient is malnourished, overtired, and has mild symptoms of anemia during this period of time. ."

He paused after speaking, "But I don't think this is the main reason. We will wait for the patient to wake up before further diagnosis."

Zhang Yazhi said incoherently: "Is the problem serious? He has eaten very little recently and lost weight..."

"The family members should not be too nervous. He needs to rest now." The doctor looked at the family members around him. "Family members, we need to understand the situation here so that we can make a detailed diagnosis of his condition later."

Chen Shiming stood up, "Doctor."

Seeing Chen Shixuan following, Shen Yuhuai's eyes stopped on Chen's parents, he nodded towards Chen Jianhong, and quickly followed Chen Shiming's pace.

The doctor's office is not far away. After entering the consultation room, the doctor told them in detail about the problems found in the current examination, and asked Chen Shiming about Chen Qizhao's daily performance.

Noticing that Shen Yuhuai came in, Chen Shiming nodded slightly towards him, "He is very addicted to smoking and has a low appetite. Recently, his emotions have shown many extreme expressions."

Shen Yuhuai listened quietly to the communication between Chen Shiming and the doctor.

"Did he have trouble concentrating and fidgeting?" the doctor asked.

"He has never shown these in front of me." Chen Shiming recalled Chen Qizhao. During this period of time, apart from his appetite and mental state, Chen Qizhao was very calm in front of him, and he always cut to the core when discussing work with him. He thought about it, but it was this highly calm situation that made him a little uneasy.