Chapter 095

Chen Jianhong sat next to him and looked at Chen Qizhao, seeing that he hesitated for a while before starting to drink water.

Chen Qizhao drank very slowly, and after a while, he drank all the water in the cup.

Seeing this, Chen Jianhong paused slightly, took his water glass, and asked, "Are you still drinking?"

Chen Qizhao: "I don't drink anymore."

The water glass was placed on the bedside table, and after the conversation ended, the silence spread between the two.

The doctor's diagnosis came out as early as a few days ago. After Chen Qizhao woke up, he carried out some tests and tests intermittently, and the mental state has been judged to be a problem. Chen Jianhong was still in the company when he got the news. When the assistant handed him the diagnosis report that day, he was silent for a long time. Chen Qizhao was diagnosed with a certain physiological anxiety reaction, and may also have a tendency to depression. This is not the same as ordinary anxiety and depression, but a really diagnosed disease.

The assistant recounted the words at the time: "The doctor said that he may have been in a state of anxiety for a long time, with some symptoms of anxiety disorder physiologically, but it is not like a severe situation, which may be related to the cause of his anxiety. In addition, he There are depressed emotions and depression tendency, anxiety disorder will not become depression, but it does not mean that the patient will not get depression. Now it is not very serious, but if there is no intervention drug treatment, it is very likely to make this kind of emotion exacerbated, and thus become a more serious situation."

"The doctor also said that there should have been a period of time for the patient to have a physiological reaction, such as palpitations, dizziness, and tremors. The fainting in the lounge at that time should have been caused by overemotion, coupled with physical malnutrition and overwork, These consume a lot of energy on the human body. The initial diagnosis, the physiological response is to suggest medication intervention, each person's ability to adjust is different, and medication can also lead to some negative effects."

Chen Jianhong went to the hospital after listening to it, but when he got to the hospital, Chen Qizhao had been sleeping.

After a long period of fatigue, Lin Shi and the Gu family seemed to have unloaded a major event after the affair with the Gu family ended, and the taut strings were broken, which led to more serious follow-up reactions. In the time he hadn't reacted, his children had done a lot of things, but they had also ruined their own bodies. What doctors call long-term emotions, in fact, if they could find out earlier and untie the child's heart earlier, these things may not have become as serious as they are now.

Chen Jianhong still remembered his wife's worries during the physical examination at the beginning of the year. Afterwards, they also took Chen Qizhao for psychological counseling, but the child's precautions were too heavy...

But now Chen Jianhong looked at the sober Chen Qizhao, and the emotion in his heart was even heavier.

-

With the quiet environment and Chen Jianhong, Chen Qizhao's mind gradually became sober. After sobering up, he was inexplicably uncomfortable. He hadn't been alone in a space with Chen Jianhong for a long time.

In the past, there were Zhang Yazhi or Chen Shiming by his side, and he let them both control the topic and the time when he was talking, but when he was with Chen Jianhong, he couldn't find a suitable topic to talk about, and Chen Jianhong was not the kind of person who knew how to talk. Someone who takes the initiative to talk.

"Are you hungry?" Chen Jianhong asked.

Chen Qizhao just woke up and drank another large glass of water, "I'm not hungry."