Chapter 097

The rain outside seemed to be louder, and Chen Qizhao's hand unconsciously placed on Shen Yuhuai's shoulder. After the sentence "No", the atmosphere between the two seemed to fall into a long silence, and it seemed that a long time had passed. For a long time, it seems that only a few seconds have passed.

Chen Qizhao lowered his eyes slightly, rubbed his fingertips on Shen Yuhuai's shoulders, and touched Shen Yuhuai's collarbone through the clothes. When he was quiet, he seemed to be able to feel the powerful and fresh beating sound of the other party from the subtle vibrations in his chest.

Hot and hot.

The man didn't do anything else, just let him touch, and looked at him calmly.

When he moved slowly, he asked, "Did you come down? We have been here for a long time."

Chen Qizhao looked at Shen Yuhuai and suddenly said, "My clothes are wet."

Shen Yuhuai's eyes froze for a moment, noticing the wet countertop beside the washstand and the water stains on Chen Qizhao's clothes.

Outside the ward, Chen Shiming finished the phone call, and when he first entered the ward, he suddenly saw the door of the bathroom not far away opened, and Shen Yuhuai came out, but did not see Chen Qizhao. He was slightly surprised to see this situation, and his exploratory gaze stopped on Shen Yuhuai for a while, always feeling that something was strange.

The glass window can see the limited position, can not see the bathroom side.

He remembered that when he just answered the phone, he didn't seem to see Shen Yuhuai much.

"Where are his clothes?" Shen Yuhuai said in his usual tone, "He wants to take a shower."

Chen Shiming had no choice but to walk over to get a change of clothes when he heard the words, went to the bathroom door and knocked, and soon Chen Qizhao reached for it. He suppressed the strange feeling in his heart, and when he turned around, he happened to see Zhang Yazhi coming back, walked over and said a word or two.

The sound of water soon came from the bathroom. Seeing Zhang Yazhi staying in the ward, his eyes stayed on Shen Yuhuai for a moment.

Shen Yuhuai noticed his eyes and saw him walking out, "Aunt Zhang, I'll go out first."

Zhang Yazhi replied, "It's all right, you can go, I'll just watch it here."

The corridors are quieter at night, and there are fewer doctors and nurses walking around.

There is only a distant nurse station outside the senior ward. After Chen Shiming called the person out, his tone couldn't help but sink a bit: "When you went to the doctor's place just now, did the doctor say anything more?"

"No." Shen Yuhuai went to the doctor's office with Zhang Yazhi not long ago. The doctor mentioned all about Chen Qizhao's drug reaction and emotional changes during this period. He clearly cooperated with the drug for a period of time, but Chen Qizhao's performance was the same as at the beginning. Instead, it was the drug. The side effects began to change significantly.

Shen Yuhuai thought of the look in Chen Qizhao's eyes in the bathroom just now, and when he was about to speak, he heard Chen Shiming say.

"He seems to be afraid that something will happen to us." Chen Shiming's eyes stopped on the resting chair opposite, "It's a bit weird to say, but he really cares about it."

The reason for Chen Qizhao's anxiety Chen Shiming thought about it. Originally, the biggest reason they considered should be the matter of Lin's medical care and the Gu family. Chen Qizhao spent too much energy on those things, so he brought some relevant news to Chen Qizhao as much as possible. Hope Alleviating his worries about these things didn't actually make much of a difference. Until today, Chen Qizhao's sudden reaction reminded him of some details that he had neglected before.