Chapter 098

The pink rubber band in the mobile phone camera was not firmly tied, and it seemed to wrap the forehead loosely, and it was slightly lifted to reveal a wider field of vision. If you ignore the pink circle, it seems that there is no problem.

Chen Qizhao stared at the pink circle for a long time, and had the urge to reach out and pull it away immediately.

Just a moment before he started, he caught a glimpse of Shen Yuhuai sitting next to him, and the other party's gaze also stayed on his head.

Chen Qizhao reluctantly said, "It doesn't look good."

Ugly.

Shen Yuhuai said, "It suits you."

Chen Qizhao: "..."

A click.

Before Chen Qizhao could react, the sound of taking pictures from a mobile phone next to him rang several times. He tilted his head slightly and saw Zhang Yazhi standing next to him with his mobile phone, slapped wildly at the hair poking above his head.

Chen Qizhao: "..."

He looked at Shen Yuhuai: "It doesn't look good."

Shen Yuhuai stopped, "Then let me tie you up again?"

After Zhang Yazhi finished taking pictures, she kept picking up photos over there, looking at Chen Qizhao's cold face in the photo holding the little hair pulled, her heart softened for some reason. Her eyes couldn't help but stay on the interaction between the two at the bedside. The youngest son of the Shen family had helped them a lot during this time. In addition to the matter of the Gu family, the Shen and Chen families had been in contact a lot recently.

For Shen Yuhuai, her initial impression was still the polite child when she was a child. Every time she came to the house, she brought Chen Qizhao, who was considered a child, to play. The relationship between the two has been very good since childhood. It was only later that the Shen family had more affairs, and Shen Yuhuai went to study in City B, and the relationship gradually faded, but it seemed that the relationship between the two of them had recovered as before last year.

Shen Yuhuai has never been a talkative character, and Zhang Yazhi has been keenly aware of it since she came to the house. For this reason, she also specifically asked Shen Yuhuai's mother, and learned from the other party's mouth that Shen Yuhuai was a restrained and quiet child. There was indeed a big problem in the Shen family during that time. The Shen family's sister and brother may have felt that compared to the outgoing Shen Xuelan, Shen Yuhuai's mind would be more introverted, and his interactions with outsiders would stop at the level of politeness.

When Chen Shiming and Shen Xuelan entered the study room to study, even if he didn't say much, he still stayed by the side of Chen Qizhao who was still playing.

After all, there is an age gap there, and Chen Qizhao is usually a playful character. Zhang Yazhi thought that the two children could not get along, but it didn't seem as bad as she thought.

Zhang Yazhi lowered her head slightly, and suddenly felt a little warm in her eyes. She avoided the child and quietly wiped the tears from her eyes with her tail finger.

Shen Yuhuai was on vacation on Saturday and stayed in the hospital to accompany Chen Qizhao.

The two didn't say much. When Chen Qizhao was flipping through the magazine, Shen Yuhuai sat next to him and looked at the documents on his phone.

There was a chair beside the hospital bed, Shen Yuhuai spread his legs at will, and looked over there with his mobile phone. From Chen Qizhao's point of view, he could see the English-language periodicals on the mobile phone. The other party's reading speed was a bit fast. Fingers open the next page.