[Volume 3] Chapter 4

Port: Emerald and Mercury of Heaven, versus Coco and Yatsuhashi 

Velvet: Good luck, you two!

She shouts from up in the stands alongside Fox, Ruby and a disinterested Y/N

The Colosseum chooses four fields to rise up from below in quarter sections: A patch of tall grassy plains which has a single tree and some rocks; the ruins of a city, complete with buildings holding shattered windows and rubble among the pavement; a hot spring containing geyser spots along a small river and some blue crystal growths; and a familiar section of dense forest.

Coco: Hey! Love the outfit, kid!

Emerald: I'll try not to get blood on it.

Yatsuhashi:  I can't promise you'll leave without a scratch.

 He states getting up as he removes his giant ass sword from his back

Emerald:  I won't be the one bleeding.

Coco: Ooh, I like her!

Port: Three, two, one, begin!

Instead of charging forward, Mercury and Emerald slowly walk back into the tall grass and disappear behind the leaves. Coco and Yatsuhashi smile at each other before the leader pops out her and begins mowing down the field as the crowds of sunglasses-wearing fans roar their approval, even when bullets nearly hit them from the other side of the forcefield. Coco lets up as she and Yatsuhashi realize the two opponents aren't in the plains section anymore.

Coco: Huh?

Velvet:  Look out!

Vel shouts as she and the rest of the teams look in shock

Mercury drops from the sky, aiming for Coco, but Yatsuhashi pushes her out of the way and blocks with his blade, pushing him back. Coco opens fire at him again, though Mercury is able to outrun each shot.

Sun:  He's good!

Y/N: Yeah, but something is off.....where's the girl

Mercury reaches the two and kicks away Coco's while dodging Yatsuhashi's blade, then delivering a double blow to the giant warrior before jumping over Coco's continued barrage of bullets. He lands on the barrels and kicks her in the face, leaping over another of Yatsuhashi's swings, only to let himself be hit so he can get behind Coco and force her to press the muzzle up to her own teammate. Everyone stands still until Coco compresses her weapon back into its handbag form and tries to hit Mercury with Yatsuhashi, but he deftly jumps back and launches two blasts from his boots that the members of CFVY  deflect.

Coco is unfazed by the one shot, but looks surprised at the dozens of them now spiraling around the handstand-spinning Mercury until he sends all of them at his enemies, a barrage of light and smoke surrounding them that provides the perfect cover for Mercury to appear behind the two. He grabs the both of them by their arms and delivers a flurry of kicks that knocks them back, looking back as a chain comes out from the forest trees to wrap around Coco and pulls her back.

Yatsuhashi: Coco!

He cries out for his teammate.

Despite his cry, Coco disappears into the trees, and he has to endure a blow from Mercury before being able to grab and throw him into the hot spring area. He jumps high in the air as Mercury's still sliding back, but his blade only comes down on his opponent's boots, the shockwave from this clash causing the water to fly back, the earth to crack underneath, and multiple geysers to form around them. Mercury fires his boots and gets out of the hold, aiming a swipe at Yatsuhashi's feet that misses, then ducking around each of his sword's swings. One of his kicks loosens some stones from the ground, which Mercury kicks into Yatsuhashi who quickly recovers and attempts to retaliate. Mercury easily counters him and fires a couple of shots. Despite trying to block them Yatsuhashi is forced back, giving Mercury an opening to kick him to the ground. This leaves his head in a small super-heated geyser, that erupts causing him to scream in pain as he frantically gets up, opening his eyes just in time to see Mercury coming at him.