Chapter 102

Confessing some things doesn't seem to be as difficult as he imagined. Chen Qizhao lowered his eyes slightly and looked at the two or three spots of sauce splashed on the side of the rice plate. After a brief silence, his heart was rarely calm. It seemed that Shen Yuhuai heard these things. Not bad either.

In other words, he has never expressed his preferences so straightforwardly. When he was with Shen Yuhuai in his last life, the two of them didn't deliberately say these things, and he didn't need to cover up too much, because his worst appearance was already seen by Shen Yuhuai. If it's light, it doesn't have many good advantages. The embarrassed appearance is too bad, the absurd appearance makes people far away, time is too easy to kill everything, and friendship may become unrecognizable because of various interests.

When I recalled the past again, it seemed very heavy, but now, it doesn't seem to be worth mentioning. In this life, he will no longer be cornered by the flashlights of reporters and media, nor will he hide in the cramped utility room downstairs of the company, nor will he be so embarrassed to meet Shen Yuhuai again that he smells of rotten eggs... He will not be taken to Shen Yuhuai's apartment, and he will have a new and embarrassing acquaintance with him.

And everything is fine in this life, aside from the messy conspiracy, this is like a different beginning of life.

"It's getting cold." Shen Yuhuai.

"Yeah." Chen Qizhao picked up the chicken wings. The half-cold chicken wings felt a little sticky, but they didn't taste bad. It was much better than the cola chicken wings he usually ordered with Yan Kailin.

They are relatively quiet during meals, and neither of them are talkative.

When he was about to finish eating, Shen Yuhuai walked to the front desk to check out, and came back to bring a glass of warm water.

"There just happens to be warm water in the store." Shen Yuhuai put the water glass next to his table, "Take the medicine first."

The rice plate was more than half empty, and Chen Qizhao ate a lot today.

In the medicine bag, Zhang Yazhi carefully prepared two medicines. Chen Qizhao took one of them and swallowed them with warm water.

After he finished his medicine, there was a mint on his right hand side.

Chen Qizhao was stunned for a moment, "Where did it come from?"

"The front desk." Shen Yuhuai.

Chen Qizhao looked at the front row and saw that there seemed to be colorful candies on the rattan plate on the counter.

He took off the candy wrapper, and the mint was between his lips and teeth, and the cold feeling quickly dissipated.

It doesn't taste as good as in a glass bottle, but it's barely sweet.

The two didn't stay in the restaurant much. After they came out, Shen Yuhuai wanted to go back to the research institute to get something, and Chen Qizhao went with him. To enter the research institute, a temporary pass is required, and the guard at the entrance has registered the information. Chen Qizhao cannot follow the past experiment, so he can only wait in the rest area of ​​the research institute hall.

"It may take half an hour." Shen Yuhuai said.

Chen Qizhao said: "You are busy first, I will play some games here."

There is no air conditioner in the hall of the research institute, but the place behind it is relatively shady. The glass door that came in is not closed, and a cool wind blows in.

The sound of footsteps in the quiet hall was very quiet. Shen Yuhuai swiped the access card from the back of the glass door. Chen Qizhao listened to the footsteps of the other party, and finally sat down closer to the glass door.