Chapter 107

Chen Qizhao looked at the door that he had closed in front of him, and inexplicably, like never before, he felt a little guilty. I don't know where this emotion came from, and I don't understand why I suddenly closed the door, but when I saw Chen Shiming, my hand was one step faster than my brain.

After that, he felt like it was nothing, and sooner or later his family would know about his relationship with Shen Yuhuai.

Knowing early and knowing late doesn't seem to make much difference.

There was someone standing at the door of the bathroom. Shen Yuhuai had just come out of the bathroom, without a shirt on, there were still a lot of water droplets on his firm and smooth abdominal muscles.

The bright lights were hanging high, and there seemed to be a little red trace on Shen Yuhuai's shoulders. He looked over in confusion, as if he didn't understand why Chen Qizhao was standing there.

Chen Qizhao leaned against the door, looked at him and said, "My brother is outside."

Shen Yuhuai's expression froze for a few seconds.

When the door was closed, Xu Tesuke, who was standing next to Chen Shiming, was stunned for a moment. He didn't seem to expect that Er Shao would slam the door so decisively in front of his boss. He didn't see the situation in the room, and didn't know what was going on inside, so he glanced at his boss nervously, and found that there seemed to be a crack in the boss's strict face.

"?" Xu Tezhu couldn't help straightening his back.

Silence spreads between the two, and faint sounds from the room, as well as vague conversations, can still be heard faintly.

Special assistant Xu affirmed that Er Shao and Mr. Shen should be together, but he didn't understand why his boss had this expression, as if something incomprehensible had happened to him.

"Boss?" Xu Tesuke glanced at his boss.

Chen Shiming pursed his lips slightly, and his eyes stayed on the doorknob for a while, "...After they come out, let them go to the living room."

The birthday banquet was over and the guests were almost gone. Chen and Shen were sitting in the living room. The conversation that was going on was inexplicably stopped when they saw Shen Yuhuai and Chen Qizhao appearing side by side in the living room.

Shen Yuhuai called Chen Qizhao briefly, and then sat in the empty seat next to him.

The scene was embarrassing at some point. After finding that Shen Yuhuai had not left, in order to determine Shen Yuhuai's location, the housekeeper checked the surveillance in the villa and found that after Shen Yuhuai entered Chen Qizhao's room more than an hour ago, the two never came out. Only then did Chen Shiming go to find someone.

Shen Yuhuai stayed in Chen Qizhao's room for more than an hour, and everyone present knew it.

As for what they did in the room for more than an hour, they didn't know.

The eyes of the few people present stayed on the two young guys, not knowing what to ask for a while.

Chen Shiming looked at Chen Qizhao, who was dressed loosely and only had a pair of pajamas on, and the jade jade tied with red rope dangled gently outside the pajamas. He closed his eyes slightly and looked at Shen Yuhuai.

Shen Yuhuai was wearing a loose T-shirt. The style of the T-shirt was very different from his previous dressing style. It was obviously Chen Qizhao's clothes. Chen Shiming got stuck for a while when he saw the clothes, his eyes gradually moved down, and finally stopped on Shen Yuhuai's hand.