Chapter 109

In the office, after a brief silence, Xu Tesuke didn't bother his boss, closed the door thoughtfully, and left the office.

It's just that not long after he left, a call came in, and he had to push open the door of his boss's office: "There is news from Gu Zhengsong."

Chen Shiming frowned: "Has anyone caught it?"

"The police have been deployed. Gu Zhengsong seems to have transactions with other people. He wants to destroy other evidence in a short time." Xu Te said: "It is already in an ambush, and the B city wants to do it when Gu Zhengsong is trading. ."

In City B, Gu Zhengsong ended the call, "Is the transaction arranged?"

Confidant: "It's arranged, the last batch of goods will be out tomorrow night."

The police in City B were nervous. He hid the goods before, but at the speed of the police, keeping this batch of goods in their hands is always a scourge, so he could only take the risk of finding someone to take over and wait for the goods to be cleaned up. Except for Gu Shen who is not clear, the evidence has been cleaned up.

His eyes stayed on the newspaper on the desktop. After a night of silence, he only received the news that the ambulance was parked at the gate of the prison. The news of the police was very tight, but the ambulance stayed at the gate for a long time, and Gu Shen had no news at all. It didn't come out.

"Aren't people dead?" Gu Zhengsong asked.

The confidant explained: "Not sure, the eyeliner said that the ambulance was parked for a long time, and someone was taken away in an ambulance behind. It is temporarily uncertain whether it is Gu Shen, and our people did not dare to get too close. President Gu, Gu Zhengxun There is a lot of pressure there. There are a lot of people staring at us recently, and our movement in S City seems to be noticed by the Chen family and the Shen family... They may guess that we are facing Gu. Be careful."

Thinking of the Chen family and the Shen family, Gu Zhengsong's mood is a little worse. It is the top priority to deal with Gu Shen, but he doesn't want to let go of the Chen family and the Shen family, especially after suffering so many losses during this period, he thinks He felt a little unwilling to see that all his inheritance was almost lost in the hands of these people.

"Chen Qizhao just celebrated his birthday?" Gu Zhengsong asked.

Confidant: "Yes, we sent someone to take a look at last night's birthday banquet. The Chen family was very closely guarded."

"Gu Shen has dealt with the Chen family. Before, we let Gu Shen's people go over and startle the snake. They are probably all on guard against the Chen family. They want to do something under the eyes of the police. I don't want to give them a handle."

Gu Zhengsong threw the newspaper aside, and the open document on the desktop read part of Gu Shen's secret property in S City, "I asked you to send someone to watch the young son of the Shen family, how is the situation?"

The confidant handed over the photo, "I'm staring, I've done it according to your arrangement."

Gu Zhengsong lit a cigarette and sneered: "When this batch is over, I'll give the Shen family a big gift."

-

The cafeteria of the Ninth Research Institute is on the periphery of the laboratory building, between the research institute and the staff dormitory building. Usually, employees' family members come to eat here, and the supervision of personnel is not as strict as that of the research institute. Liu Sui and his colleagues didn't wait for Shen Yuhuai. They entered the cafeteria and found a more spacious place.