Chapter 112

The matter of Yueze Chemical was quickly detected under the action of the police, and all the persons involved in the case of Yueze Chemical were arrested. The property rights behind Yueze Chemical are complex. The police found the behind-the-scenes instigator of the dangerous instrument case based on reliable clues. It turned out that after Gu Shen was imprisoned, all his secret cooperation with Lin's Medical was not completely exposed. These things are like Gu Shenliu Give yourself a way back, and wait for Gu Zhengsong to fish him out.

It's just that this father and son are both lunatics. Gu Zhengsong not only blamed Gu Shen, but also calculated the power left by Gu Shen to the extreme. If he can use it, he will use it, and if he can't use it, he will destroy it. Along the line of Gu Zhengsong, he also found In the recent several cases of missing persons, all the crimes that Gu Zhengsong planned to use to blame Gu Shen, then Yueze Chemical Industry kicked off, all found evidence, and arrested Gu Zhengsong's remaining party.

When a dog bites dog drama ended, it was a lose-lose.

"Gu Zhengsong and his son should be sentenced to death in the end, but the execution period has not yet come." Gu Zhengxun talked with the person on the other end of the phone, "Yes, there will be no other accidents. We can leave this matter to us."

He laughed and looked at the high-rise buildings outside the floor-to-ceiling windows: "I can guarantee you that they won't make waves again."

At the end of August, the weather was hot, and many criminal cases were opened one after another. The arrest of Gu Zhengsong completely shattered the Gu family's last patience with Gu Zhengsong. In exchange for it, the connections from all parts of the Gu family in City B were removed, and no one would care about this pair. No one will help the father and son in the life and death of the father and son. The old man of the Gu family was taken into the hospital because of anger, and the rights of the Gu family fell into the hands of Gu Zhengxun.

"The construction of the Pengkang Building is expected to start in October." Gu Zhengxun continued: "If possible, I would like to invite your brother to dinner."

Chen Shiming on the other side of the phone frowned slightly when he heard the words, and soon, he politely declined Gu Zhengxun's invitation, "Thank you Uncle Gu for your kindness, but Qizhao has been busy with the new semester recently, so I'm afraid we won't have time."

Gu Zhengxun paused for a moment and said with a smile, "I didn't think about it carefully, so I don't know if Qi Zhao has any plans to come to the capital for further study?"

"I will ask his opinion." Chen Shiming replied.

Xu Tezhu stood next to him with the document, watching his boss talk back and forth with the old fox on the other end of the phone. When the call was hung up, he immediately handed over the document in his hand.

Chen Shiming hung up the phone and frowned slightly. It was not the first time that Gu Zhengxun asked about Chen Qizhao. This big man in the capital has been favoring Chen Qizhao since several recent events, but Chen Qizhao is not very interested in it. Chen Shiming can only ask Chen Qizhao every time. refuse for him.

Special Assistant Xu asked, "Is it too much to always refuse Mr. Gu's kindness?"

"Gu Zhengxun just asked casually, he has more things to do, so he shouldn't pay much attention to Qizhao at this stage." Chen Shiming flipped through the document, "The people in the group are staring, how many high-level executives have spoken to Chen Qizhao?"

Assistant Xu: "Yes, but the Second Young Master ignored everyone."

Chen Shiming didn't lift his head, "Just let them relax for a while, and clean them up after the Pengkang Building is over."