chapter 29 🔞

Jungkook stood up from y/n's lap. "I bought something a while back and I think it's time I show u". Y/N titled her head. "What is it"? "You'll see, stay put till I say u can move". Y/N went to the bad and sat back as jungkook went to the closet. Minutes later he came out in these

Along with a black skirt no underwear and a black crop top

Along with a black skirt no underwear and a black crop top. As soon as y/n saw him she felt an immediate heat rush over her body. That heat she hadn't felt for one year. The heat she was once so used to feeling jungkook the tease he was. She was about to stand but jungkook was quick to order.

"Didn't I say stay put"? Y/N quickly sat back down obediently. For some reason for the first time in her life she actually wanted to submit. "Hmm, an obedient one I see". Jungkook walked to her with something held behind his back. "W-whats behind your back"? Jungkook sat across y/n's lap his feet draped over the edge of the bed as he crossed them.

"These". He pulled out a pair of cat ears. Y/Ns eyes widened stunned. "C-cat e-ears"? "Yeah, what do u say u be my cat girl for tonight". Jungkook held y/n's chin pecking her lips. "Do u want to? I won't force u if you don't want to". Y/N melted. She shook her head. "No its okay I w-want to wear them". Jungkook smiled and put them on her.

"Mm, babe, you look so sexy with those, I should've got u those earlier"

"Mm, babe, you look so sexy with those, I should've got u those earlier". He reached down starting to undo her shirt. Y/N looked at them in the mirror that lined the wall infront of the bed. She actually liked it. She smiled but then her eyes traveled back to jungkook she could see his naked ass on her thigh in the mirror. She could feel her jeans quickly become tight.

As jungkook finished opening her shirt he reached over to the bedside table. He grabbed a lip tint. "I also got this but never wore it, what do u say I try it out now, see how the stain is". He smirked putting the lip tint on he lowered his head to y/n's chest and started leaving kisses. Kiss after kiss a new mark was formed each time.

His lips printed out in red on her skin. Y/N moaned at the sight. Raising back up jungkook smiled at his art.

Soon he felt something poking him and he knew exactly what it was

Soon he felt something poking him and he knew exactly what it was. Giggling he started to grind slowly, he could feel y/n buck her hips up under him for more friction. "Nu uh, non of that, stay still". Y/N whined but complied throwing her head back she took in the feeling of jungkook grinding on her now straddling her lap.

Soon her stopped and stood up. "Go to the edge of the bed". He ordered. Y/N quickly stood up fumbling a little still trying to recover from jungkooks previous deeds. She sat at the edge of the bed directly infront of the mirror. Jungkooks kneeled behind her back looking at her through the mirror. "Eyes open, at all times, each time u close them adds to the time".

"Time? Time for what"? "You'll see, just know u won't enjoy it for long so know what you're doing baby". Reaching down he finally undid her pants letting her member spring free. Y/N sighed in relief finally not feeling the compression of her pants. Jungkook then start to give her long slow strockes y/n moaned out and was about to close her eyes but remembering jungkooks words she stopped herself.

"Hmm, good girl, I saw that, that's it just keep looking at me". He praised kissing down her neck and started to suck little hickeys here and there. Y/N groaned in pleasure thighs squeezed together that was untill jungkooks other hand forced them back open. "Keep those legs spread babe". Once he found he did this long enough he moved to the floor getting on his knees.

He kissed the tip of y/n's member making her eyes roll back. He started off taking just the head in his mouth and slowly he took almost the entire length. Y/N saw stars as jungkook did his work. He looked at y/n the way she grabbed the sheets in her fists and the way her eyes rolled back seeing her struggle to keep her eyes open the way her jaw fell slack as she moaned loudly. He was feeling himself start to drip.

"M-mm baby, c-close, please". "Cum for me babe". Jungkook started to stroke her again at a fast pace in seconds ropes of cum shot out from her tip with one last groan. Jungkook hummed as he licked his cum covered hand. "Proof no one could ever make u feel good like me". Y/N nodded her vision blurry as she calmed down from her orgasm. "But u did close your eyes sooo". Y/N looked at jungkook in slight fear what was he gonna do.

Wait for the next chapter to see