Extra 10 - 16

Extra 10, IF Line:ㅤIf nothing happenedㅤ➀

The first time Chen Qizhao met Shen Yuhuai when he grew up was at the reception banquet he sent Xiao Yan Kailin back to China.

At that time, he had just finished arguing with Chen Shiming, and he chose the computer after filling in his voluntary choice. Chen Qizhao didn't know where his stubborn temper came from. Anyway, when he heard that Chen Shiming asked him to choose financial management for his future, he felt very special. not good. He doesn't like finance at all, and learning that stuff is better than holding a computer. Chen Shiming said so much, what does he know?

He wouldn't be bald as a programmer.

"So you filled the computer at the end?" Cheng Rong toasted him.

"I chose." Chen Qizhao frowned and said, "I won't listen to him."

"Your brother is too hard on you, so you don't need to worry about these things." Liu Kai continued: "Which school did you choose?"

"S is big." Chen Qizhao took another drink.

Cheng Rong said: "Ah? It's so close? Go to City B, where the computer major is better, can you get a B? That's a famous school, and I'll be able to brag with others when you come out. ."

"It's out of reach for B."

Chen Qizhao said again: "It's almost the same as choosing S University."

"It's close to home, aren't you afraid that your brother will take care of you?" Cheng Rong said again.

Chen Qizhao stopped when he heard that he was close to home, and quickly defended: "I'm going to City B, how can I still have a chance to play with you? What about Yan Kailin, the car to pick him up hasn't arrived yet?"

Liu Kai looked at the information on his mobile phone, "It should be coming soon. He said he would go to his brother and friend's place to put his luggage, and he would be there soon."

Several people were drinking wine in the private room, and Yan Kailin came soon.

I haven't seen Yan Kailin for a long time. The little boy grows up and wears an angry earring. As soon as he enters the private room, he is filled with a large bottle of wine by others, and he doesn't even have time to say hello. He took a drink and said, "Hey, it's not that I am slow, I have to run out of my brother's nose, right? He specifically explained it before I returned to China..."

Yan Kailin is a strict brother, and he is pressed tightly when he goes out to drink.

"It's very cowardly, your brother is abroad, what are you afraid of?" Chen Qizhao sneered and poured him a drink, "Can't he go back to China to arrest you?"

Yan Kailin grinned and clinked glasses with Chen Qizhao, "I'm not relying on others? Besides, my brother sees me upset and drives me back to my dad's place. What's the matter? I finally return to China."

"Where do you live?" Chen Qizhao asked.

"Shen Yuhuai." Yan Kailin took a sip of his wine, "It's nothing. When I start school and move out of his house, nothing will happen."

Chen Qizhao didn't have any impression of the name Shen Yuhuai, but it was discussed in a low voice because of the name. He knew that Yan Kailin was still being watched by his brother when he returned to China. If something was wrong, it would be easy to pack up and rush back.

He didn't care about this, didn't listen to it, and just drank with Yan Kailin.

The two hadn't seen each other for a long time, Yan Kailin ignored others, and went to Chen Qizhao's side chattering about his experiences abroad and his childhood. Chen Qizhao was originally irritable because of the quarrel with Chen Shiming, and after chatting with Yan Kailin for a while, he felt a lot more relaxed. The people who drank at the wine table didn't care about the result, the two of them drank as soon as they drank, and Yan Kailin's phone rang for more than ten times without anyone asking.