Extra 17 - 20

Extra 17, Parallel World:ㅤPast Lifeㅤ➀

In the rainy night, the rain poured down, and the whole city fell into the hustle and bustle of wind and rain.

With the rain, the thunder and lightning are refracted on the floor-to-ceiling windows, and the flashing light and thunderstorm sound are like thunder that hits the heart directly.

In the bright office, the people around were silent, allowing the rain and thunder outside the window. Several high-level executives and assistants stood by, waiting for the man sitting at the desk silently.

The man looked a little thin, with cold eyebrows and thin eyes, and there was an indescribable solemnity around him.

The information gathered from all over the world was placed in front of the man like this. At this moment, no one dared to interrupt the man's thoughts at this time. He only felt that the cold was rising little by little with the wind and rain outside, and there was no silence and quiet atmosphere. Make them feel comfortable.

The Chen Group experienced recession and decline ten years ago. The person in power and the heir died one after another. The family business went bankrupt and fell. The tyrants in S City were watching the jokes of the Chen Group, and this person in front of him supported the ruined Chen Group. He got up, took some scattered old people, and walked to the present step by step.

His methods are ruthless and ruthless. He went from being laughed at by the business circle to making the business circle of S City fear him. The outside world has different opinions on him, and the evaluation of him in the business circle of S City has even reached extreme. Not everyone can do this to his level, support the Chen family, sweep the Chen family's old department, disregard the old situation and bring down Lin's medical care, and vigorously send Shibo Lin Shizhong to prison.

But now, he has put his finger on the capital again, and challenged the Gu Group in the capital. Together with Gu Zhengxun, the remnant of the Gu Group, he exposed the illegal business of the Gu Group, which has attracted the attention and tracking of the relevant departments. The Gu Group has fallen into other storm.

"Give the documents to the Shen family, and press down on what I said last time, don't rush to Gu Zhengxun." Chen Qizhao handed the documents to the assistant beside him, and out of the corner of his eye glanced at the others in the office, "If there is any problem, continue. Say."

There was a brief meeting in the office, and after a while, other people left the office one after another.

In the end, only assistant Xiao Zhou was left. Xiao Zhou took the document and saw the boss sitting in front of the computer again. He swallowed his words. He knew that today was another overtime night and could not persuade him.

When they walked out of the dull office, several high-level executives began to discuss in a low voice. At first, when Chen Qizhao moved all his strength to deal with the Gu Group, many of them voted against it, but Chen Qizhao not only did not let the situation go into a disadvantage, and Chen Qizhao did not let the situation become a disadvantage. The family united, brought down Gu Zhengsong, and supported Gu Zhengxun's rise to power... so that their group got new dividends.

"It's enough to submit all the evidence and let the matter on the Gu family's side be resolved. Why is Mr. Chen hesitant at this time?"

"You don't need to worry about these things, Mr. Chen does things... Hey, I don't know how to say it, you forgot what happened in the suburbs?"

When it comes to the suburbs, everyone else is silent.

Two years ago, the Gu family and their son found someone to attack Chen Qizhao, triggering a pursuit battle on the suburban West Road. In the end, the car was destroyed, and Chen Qizhao was covered in blood and escaped.