37) The Palace

I accidently switched the names of Erza & Xaviar whoops!

Anyway enjoy! Sorry for late update <3

AT THE PALACE

"It's surprising to have a visit from you Erza, especially with what's going on in your family...by the way is teacher okay?" The crown prince asked with a smile- a smile Xaviar knew was fake.

"You funded Zera? To set my mother up?" Xaviar interrogated the crown prince- jumping straight to the point.

The crown prince raised his eyebrows, "You sure come up with the weirdest conclusions...now why would I fund Zera to set teacher up? I barley know him and I love teacher too much."

Xaviar shrugged, "Maybe you hate me so much you want to ruin my happiness? You're jealous of me."

There was a long stretch of silence before the crown prince busted out laughing, "Me!? Ha! Jealous of you? You're in fantasy land Xaviar Durreal."

The crown prince stepped slowly towards Xaviar, "Alright, lets say I planned all of this just to ruin your life, but here's the thing Xaviar Durreal, you aren't worth all this hassle"

The crown prince then jumped onto the couch, "Now please....get the hell out my home"

Xaviar just squinted his eyes in silence before striding out the room, it took a lot of restraint for Xaviar not to shatter the whole palace down. In the end he didn't gain any information from the crown prince, he will have to try and investigate the organization that funded Zera.

Xaviar clenched his fists in frustration, theres not enough time, he must bring his mother back-

Before it's too late.

~~~~~

When Xaviar left the palace, the crown prince slowly walked towards the tea room, humming a peppy tune.

The crown prince sat down on the exquisite chair, ordering the servants to bring a cup of parsley tea.

Once the tea arrived, he sipped it slowly and looked at the beautiful garden- lost in thought.

"Crown Prince? Who came to visit?" The queen walked by curiously asking her son for information.

"Just a pesky insect" The crown prince said, continuing to look into the garden with a dark look.

The Queen wanted to pry her son for more information, but she got the hint that he was slowly getting annoyed and decided to leave quietly.

As she was leaving, she heard the crown prince laugh loudly all of a sudden, and that laugh gave her a dark feeling- making her shudder.

She had a feeling that something terrible would occur to her family soon- all because of her own son....