Stay Away From Our Master

The next morning Wei Ying woke up, he look around the place. "Master your awake," Wei Ying look to the side to see, "Suibian," Suibian help Wei Ying to sit up, "Suibian, where am I?"

"Your in Lan er gongzi room, do you remember what Chenqing said to you?" Wei Ying have a flash back to what Chenqing said to him yesterday, he nodded his head.

Suibian can still see that dull and empty in his master eye, they aren't that shine and happy anymore, "where Lan Zhan?" Suibian look back at the front door, "he out there with Chenqing. Do you want me to get Lan er gongzi for you?"

Wei Ying shook his head no, "Do you want to sleep, master?" Wei Ying shook his head no. Seeing his master like this, Suibian felt his heart hurt to see his master this way. Suibian hear the door slide open, he got up from there and walk over to the other side of the room.

Lan Zhan see Wei Ying awake, "Wei-" "lan er gongzi, don't go in there." Suibian stop Lan Zhan just in time.

"Suibian," Chenqing looked at Suibian, "Master seem like he want to be alone right now. We shouldn't disturb him," Lan Zhan look back into the other side of the room, "let's go talk to your brother."

"Wei Ying," Chenqing sigh, "Master won't go anywhere. If he leave the array I will know," Chenqing and Suibian take a hold of Lan Zhan hand, the three of them disappear from there. They soon reappear outside of the resentment array, "no one can go in there, you don't have to worry about master getting hurt." With that saying they left from there.

"Lan er gongzi, Zewu Jun and Qingheng Jun is looking for you," that Lan disciple gave a bow to Lan Zhan. "Fuqin is out of seclusion?" Lan Zhan asked his Lan disciple.

"Yes Lan er gongzi. Also, Sect leader Jiang, Yu Ziyuan, Madam Jin and Chifeng Zun is here."

Chenqing eye turn red, "So that witch is here. If she dare disrespect my master, I will shut that mouth of her shut."

The lan disciple lead Lan Zhan, Chenqing and Suibian to the orchid room, when they were about to get close to the Orchid room Chenqing and Suibian head, "Where is that trouble maker? Did he cause more trouble for your Lan clan?" Both Suibian and Chenqing disappear from there, then reappear inside the Orchid room with dark mist around them.

"Said that one more time about our master, I will burn your Lotus Cove to the ground!" Everyone look up to see Suibian and Chenqing appear out from the dark mist. "Your master?" Lan Qiren asked.

"Yes. Wei Ying courtesy Wei Wuxian is our master. I will not let anyone touch or said bad thing about our master and that include you, Yu Ziyuan!" Chenqing gave Yi Ziyuan a death glare.

"Chenqing," Chenqing listen to Lan Zhan since his master isn't here, "why are we all gather here today?" Jiang Fengmian asked. Lan Xichen got up, he went to stand with his didi.

"Shifu, Fuqin, Lan Zhan, Jiang Wanyin, Wei Wuxian and I aren't from this time line," those who are still sitting is very confuse, "A-Huan, what are you talking about?"

"What your son is talking about is that they are from the future. They were sent back by our master talisman, they were sent back to change the future." Chenqing folded his hand in front of his chest.

"What happen in the future?" Qingheng Jun asked. "It is not good Fuqin, once you see what we have been through. We need to get our clan ready, same with your clan Mingjue xiong, Sect leader Jiang. Lotus Cove got it the worst."

"Must have been that "son-" Yu Ziyuan got her lip shut by none other then Lan Zhan.

"Wei Ying....Wei Ying is not son of a servant! Wei Ying is your head Jiang disciple! How dare you call him a son of a servant!" Lan Zhan tone of voice was a angry one.

"The reason why your clan fall to the Wen is because of you...Yu Ziyuan!" Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Yanli and Jiang Wanyin looked at Yu Ziyuan. "Is your fault for causing your family to fall apart! Don't you dare Blame it on our mas-" Chenqing stop midway, he disappear from there.

"Where did he go?" Nie Huaisang asked.

*Gasp* "Master!" Suibian too disappear from there. Hearing this from Suibian, Lan Zhan turn around and ran out of there. He doesn't care about rule, all he care about is Wei Ying.

"Did....did Wangji just broke one rule?" Lan Qiren is shock, he is shock that his Pride nephew just broke a rule. "Shifu, rule doesn't matter to Wangji right now. His soulmate is."

"Soulmate? Who will that be A-Huan?" Qingheng Jun asked with a smile on his face.

"Wei Wuxian."

When Chenqing appear inside Jingshi he look around the room. "Master!" 'Where did you go?!' He reappear outside the array, "Master?" Chenqing shake his head. "He must be around here. We should split up to look for him." Lan Zhan and Suibian nodded their head, all three went separate way to go look for Wei Ying.

About a couple of minute later Chenqing found Wei Ying near the wall fall, "Master!" Wei Ying turn around to look at Chenqing. "Chenqing," Chenqing sigh relief, "Master, Lan er gongzi and Suibian is looking for you."

"Lan Zhan?" Chenqing nodded his head. "Master, were you looking for Lan er gongzi?" Wei Ying gave a slight nod. "Alright," Chenqing walk close to Wei Ying, he made them disappear from there and reappear outside of the array.

"Master!" Suibian run over to Wei Ying and Chenqing side, "I'm fine Suibian. Lan Zhan?"

"Wei Ying!" Suibian and Chenqing step aside, Lan Zhan run toward Wei Ying and engulfed Wei Ying in his arm. Chenqing tapped his hand on Wei Ying shoulder, the two disappear from there and reappear back inside of Jingshi.

"Let's head back to the orchid room. I haven't finish giving that jealous women my speech yet."

Suibian sigh they reappear back inside of the orchid room, Chenqing then hear, "once we are back home. I will give that good for nothing brat a g-" Yu Ziyuan mouth got shut again but this time it is from Chenqing.

"As I was saying don't you dare blame my master for what happen to your clan. My master isn't returning back to the Jiang clan. He is staying here in Cloud Recesse with Lan er gongzi, either you like it or not Lan Qiren!" Chenqing turn his attention to Lan Qiren who have shiver running up and down his spine.

"I will show you past people the future when my master feel better. It is his memories that we are showing." When Chenqing and Suibian begin to disappear Lan Xichen speak up.

"Wait!"

"Zewu Jun?"

"Can you also show mine and Wangji memories as well? Since Wei gongzi doesn't have Cloud Recesse memories of that day?" Lan Xichen asked Chenqing.

"Chenqing?" Suibian asked his friend.

"With your permission and your brother permission then I can," after saying that the two disappear from there.