Marcsteven NSFW

(an idea iji_1228 on twitter had)
(seperate bodies and Marc's the bottom cause I wanna do something different)

Marc woke up and groaned softly.
He felt so sick. He knew this was coming up, the full moon was coming and he needed to brace himself.
But it was different this time, Steven was around.
Would it effect Steven too?
He turned over to see Steven still asleep, he groaned softly.
Seeing Steven somehow made it so much worse.
Marc covered his mouth and tried to calm himself down.

"Marc?" He heard a voice say as he opened his eyes to see Steven looking at him with worry.

"Christ, are you alright?" Steven asked seeing Marc covered in sweat.

"Y-Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He muttered as Steven reached forward and pressed his hand against Marc's forehead.

"You're burning up." Steven commented before he felt an all too familiar presence.

"The moon phase is effecting him and he doesn't need your help worm." Khonshu growled as Steven sighed and looked back at Marc, he looked like he was in pain.

"Steven." Marc whispered moving forward to press his face into Steven's neck.

"It's okay, I'm here. What will the moon phase do to him? Will it hurt?" Steven asked looking up at Khonshu.

"I will take care of him like I always do." Khonshu growled as Marc whined.

"I need Steven, just Steven. Please." Marc whispered as he cuddled into Steven more.

"Fine, but you'll see how incompetent he is." Khonshu said before disappearing.

"Marc, tell me what you'll need during this time." Steven whispered running his hand through Marc's hair.

"I need..." Marc trailed off, his cheeks heating up with embarrassment.

"Tell me." Steven said making Marc shiver softly.

"I need you, I just need you." Marc whispered pressing a kiss to Steven's neck making him blush.
Steven felt Marc's cock against him as Marc rutted his hips into Steven's thigh.

"I don't want Khonshu to take care of me anymore, I want you." Marc cried out as Steven looked down at him sadly.
He wiped away Marc's tears and reached down to press his palm against Marc's erection making him cry out.

"You need to release? Is that what you mean love?" Steven soft voice asked as Marc nodded.

"Please, Steven." He whispered as Steven kissed Marc's forehead and reached under Marc's waist band.

"I can take care of you." Steven whispered as he wrapped his hand around Marc's cock.

"Steven." Marc moaned out as Steven did his best to help Marc.

"It's not enough, Steven I need you please." Marc cried out as Steven pulled away and looked down at him.

"I don't want to take advantage of you while you're like this Marc, I could never hurt you." Steven whispered as Marc looked up at him, helplessly.

"You won't take advantage of me, I want this. Please Steven, please I need you to fuck me." Marc whispered making Steven's cheeks go red.

"Okay, love. Do you have..." Steven trailed off as Marc nodded.

"Bedside table." He answered as Steven turned around to grab out a small bottle of lube.
Steven looked back at Marc and kissed his lips softly making Marc moan.
Steven helped Marc out of his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.
He helped Marc to the edge of the bed between sloppy kisses.

"Is this comfy for you, love?" Steven asked gently pressing Marc into the mattress as Steven stood behind him.
Marc nodded and slowly pulled Marc's boxers off leaving him completly naked.
Steven stripped off his shirt but left on his track suit pants and boxers, just pulled them down enough for his cock to come out as he bit his lip seeing how hard he was.

"I'll help you get ready." Steven whispered grabbing the lube again, he coated his fingers with it.
He leant over Marc pressing his chest into the other man's back before reaching behind to slowly press his fingers into Marc.

"Fuck." Marc cried out as tears sprung to his eyes form the burning pain but sweet relief he felt.

"That's it, love. I'll get you nice and ready." Steven whispered into Marc ear making him buck his hips letting his cock drag against the mattress.
Marc felt Steven add another finger making the tears in his eyes fall out.

"You're almost ready, baby. You're doing so well." Steven whispered before slowly pulling his fingers out.
He stood back up and grabbed the bottle of lube again. This time coating his cock with plenty of lube.

"Are you ready?" He asked as Marc whined and nodded.

"Fuck me Steven, please." Marc cried out as Steven gently grasped Marc's hips and guided himself in.
He heard Marc let out a soft moan.

"You're so perfect." Steven whispered as he began thrusting in and out of Marc slowly.

"Does that feel good, love?" Steven asked gently rubbing his thumb against Marc's hip.

"Yes, yes fuck yes Steven. Oh god." Marc moaned out making Steven blush softly.
He couldn't help but start to go faster, his grip on Marc's hips getting harder.

"Oh, love. You feel so good for me, such a good boy." Steven muttered making Marc moan softly, he felt himself getting closer.
As if Steven could read his mind he felt a cold hand around his cock making him moan loudly.

"That's it, I'll help you baby." Steven whispered as he fucked into Marc while jerking off his neglected cock.
Marc's loud moans and cries filled the room making Steven even harder.

"Marc, where should I..." Steven stuttered out barely being able to get his words out.

"Inside me, please." Marc moaned out, tears spilling out of his eyes as Steven nodded.
His hip thrusts became lazy as Marc cried out and came into Steven's hand and all over the mattress.
Steven moaned as well feeling Marc clench around him.
He let his release flow into Marc slowing down his thrusts.

"Good boy." Steven whispered before slowly pulling out.
Marc could barely register anything that was happening.
He felt Steven clean him up and help him back into some clothes.
He felt the blankets cover himself once more.

"Steven." He muttered out feeling a kiss pressed to his forehead.

"There you are, love. I was worried you weren't coming back. Just rest." Steven said brushing the hair out of Marc's face.

"I'll be right here."