《47》

Surah An-Nisa ( The Women ) 37

Who are stingy and enjoin upon [other] people stinginess and conceal what Allah has given them of His bounty – and We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment

Wait of years came to end. Fiza was in his room, officially annouced as his wife infront of the world now. Saad's happiness was beyond the mount everest. Maha and Zoya were all ready to bankrupt him! While Juweria was soo busy with other stuff that she totally forgot about this rasam. But thanks to her husband and her two clown zaroon and Junaid.

" biwi.. ap kuch bhool rahi h" Waqaur whispered as she gathered all the gifts to keep it in Saad and Fiza's room.

She flinched.

" huh.. kya bhool gyi me? Ya Allah me kese bhool gyi? Me abhi Fiza ke kapde arrange karke aati hu bhai ke wardrobe me.." she chanted whining.

Waqaur chuckled at her cuteness and kissed her near her mouth. She paused and blinked her eyes.

" meri jaan.. apko Saad ko lutna h.. mera badla nhi lengi ap? Hmm" he asked teasingly caressing her cheek.

She chuckled and nodded.

"Kyu ki bilkul, lekin ap mere bhai ke khilaf muje badka rahe ho? Very bad" she said crossing her arms near her chest pouting.

He pulled her by her arms.

" kya baat h,..  ye bachi badi kab ho gayi ? Hmm" he asked narrowing his eyebrows.

She glared at him.

" me bachi nhi hu!!" She said glaring at him.

Meanwhile Zaroon and Junaid came running nd said, " juju appi chale na.. pese lutne h saad bhai se" Zaroon said catching his breath. While Junaid rested his head on  Waqaur's shoulder. 

" ye pillar kya iron ka bana h?" Junaid said patting Waqaur's shoulder.. while Juweria muffled her laughter and ran.

While Zaroon too ran back. He knew Junaid was in deep trouble.

"Koi kam dandha nhi h kya tume?" Waqaur asked raising his eyebrows.

Junaid stood properly, straighting his kurta and smiled.

" Allhmdullillah ek biwi h.. pta nhi kaha h" saying this he too ran away.

Leaving elder brother to nod his head.

--

After Saad was totally bankrupt. He dialled Haider's no to take away maha. While Juweria was dragged by Junaid and zaroon to count all the cash as they were too good in maths.

While Zoya was giving all rubbish tips to Fiza.  Who was scared and gripping sheets, dupatta, tissue and allah nows what!

Meanwhile saad entered. Zoya giggled and winked at saad. He rolled his eyes.

" best of luck Fiza.." zoya said and ran out.

Saad turned to fiza, she was sitting with her head down.

" Asslamulaikum" he said removing his watch.

" wa.. wa.. Walykum asslam " She whispered.

He sat beside her and she moved back.

He frowned.

" kya hua fiza?" He asked only to meet her red puffy eyes.

" ku.. kuch.. nhi.." She said stammering.

" muje nhi btaongi kya hua?.. hmm mujse bhi chupaogi ab... " he asked making himself comfortable.

" ap.. ap kya .. karenge mere sath? " she asked chewing her nails.

" kuch nhi... bss tume dher sara pyar  ....apne pyar ka izhar or tumare jawab ka intezar " he said softly rubbing away her tears.

" pakka .. ap muje ... muje.. dard toh nhi denge.. na.." she asked wobbling her lips.

He pulled her into a soft hug.

" shhh.. meri jaan ye btao phele ki kya ye khatarnak baate tume zoya ne samjhayi h? Hmmm" he asked caressing her hair.

" hmm wo boli.. ki ki ap.. mu.."
Before she could say anything he kissed her head lightly.

" mera touch tume bura lgta h? Or zoya ki baate bhool jao wo tume tang karr rahi thi bad zoya. " he said looking at her with lots of love and emotions in his eyes.

"Nhi bura nhi lagta... me zoya appi ki shikayat karungi mama se.. " she said pouting.

He chuckled at her cuteness.

"Toh muje dard nhi denge na..wo jhut bol rhi thi na.  Hena.." she asked again,..

He pecked her cheek.

" ab btao dard hua?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She nodded in no.

" fir.. ? Ab jaldi se change karlo ye jewellery kafi heavy h.. tumse bhi zyda heavy  hogi muje pakka yakin h" he said teasingly.

She giggled.

He made her stand, she choosed a fresh pair of cloths for herself and him too.

He smiled at her antics.

She quickly changed and than they both layed on the bed.

"Me.. me apko pakdlu? Mera teddy nhi h hena yha" she said fidgeting her fingers.

He smiled showing all his teeths.

" haa bilkul aao " he said spreading his arms.

She shifted into his arms.

And said, " apne muh dikahyi nhi de muje"

He mouth O.

" btao kya chahye meri Fiza ko?" He asked patting her head.

She beamed ear to ear.

She opened her phone gallery and showed this!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" ye"

His eyes widened. She meant she want a baby! A BABY! A KID!

" Fiza ye kisne dala ab tumare dimag me?" He asked confusingly.

She giggled and said, " muje na bachpan se hi bache bhit pasand h, do teen toh chahye hi chahye" she said nodding.

He looked at her and thought, ' proper kiss me ye ladki behoosh ho jayegi or bache inhe 2 3 chahye!'

He facepalmed.

" kya hua apko nhi chahye?" She asked innocently.

He quickly nodded.

" chahye lekin phele tum toh badi ho jao.. or babies ke liye pehele tum science padlo yrr biwi shi me tumari baate muje heart attack pe heart attack de rhi h ab!" He said keeping his hand on his heart.

She giggled and pecked his cheek.

He patted her head and said, " chalo soo jao, sleeping time babe"

She nodded and hugged him tightly.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 💓
Do vote comment and follow 😅
How was the chapter? 👉👈
Allah hafiz.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें