Headcannons/Facts

HEADCANNONS of this AU

1#:

Even without the watches, The Septuplets can still use their powers. because their powers are connected with them through their souls. The watch itself is just a restrain.

2#:

Solar is actually fine with not sleeping for about a month or so. Totally not because he has nightmares and insomnia.

(He would also hallucinations sometimes)

3#:

Even without their powers, Septuplets can use their powers. Just the 1st tiers.

4#:

The Fusions does have their own consciousness but only in the mind of the Sepluplets. Basically can talk to their 'parents' through their minds.

(You could it's like split personality but not really)

5#:

Amato is aware about his sons  being in TAPOPS. Same thing with the Sepluplets, they would always spar with each other when off duties.

6#:

Halilintar is overprotective around his brothers.

7#:

Solar's power is actually harming him if he were to turn to his 3rd tier.

8#:

Kaizo sometimes forbids Fang from joining Dangerous mission. But seems like his brother always finds a way to sneak off and join the mission.

(Protective Kaizo here :^ )

9#:

Solar can play both Piano and violin though no one knows about it (Gempa does)

10#:

Taufan and Solar are really close in this book.

11#:

Solar has a skill/attack that can actually kill him. But, he will only use it if he's in a great danger.

12#:

Solar also receive some damage from his own attack. Same thing with Blaze, if their powers are overused. They will get minor burns on their hands or arms.

13#:

Solar's wings is on my visible to his brothers and friends. He can also use it for defense and offense but reminders.

It's physically attached to him.
The wings appeared when be unlocked Gamma.

Fact No. 1

There's actually 2 or 3 antagonists/villains in this AU.
(No, Kira'na ain't a villain here despite I'mma follow the Gur'latan plotline)

Fact No.2

Hatsuki is aware that Solar is from the future. She can control the time so she's aware.

Fact no.3

Solar may or may have not Ailurophobia, which is fear of cat. He had trauma because of a certain cat
(Oi oi, I could see y'all staring at Cattus but the alien catto isn't at fault here)

Fact no. 4

Solar hates sweets.

Fact No. 5

Hatsuki is a trouble maker when she's still a kid, and Yuuki is always dragged to her pranks and shenanigans

Anyways, that's all for today's Headcannons and Facts.

Have these two

Have these two.
Yuuki and Hatsuki when they're children

Aoki signing off.