𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠

"   ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪᴍ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina was rudely awakened hours later by Jungwon and Ni-ki hitting her with pillows. The woman shot up and glared at them before grabbing her own pillow and hitting them twice as hard.

"Let. Me. Fucking. Sleep." She seethed, hitting both of them between each word, but the two men just continued to giggle.

"Noona! It's Monday!" Ni-ki exclaimed, raising his hands to protect himself from Raina's fury.

"My point exactly." Raina continued to seeth, tired and grumpy. But all of a sudden, Raina froze mid-swing, her eyes wide.

"It's Monday." She repeated Ni-ki's words, and not even a second later Raina shot out of bed. Her hair was a mess as she stumbled her way to the bathroom.

"Fuck! Why didn't you say that, to begin with?" She yelled. Today was the start of the Tokyo Fashion Week and Raina's first show, Jungwon and Ni-ki looked at each other and rolled their eyes at the older woman.

"You have 10 minutes! We'll all be down in the lobby." Jungwon called out to Raina, who rushed around like a crazed woman trying to look presentable. Several minutes passed before Raina slammed the door behind her and rushed to the lobby, as she exited from the elevator she saw the group along with staff sitting on the lobby couches.

"I'm so sorry." She breathlessly apologized while bowing. Everyone just smiled at her warmly, some of them giggling behind their hands. They all rushed into the van, Raina seated between Jay and Sunoo. Raina laid her head on Sunoo's shoulder, to which the male smiled brightly at her causing Raina to smile back.

"What's with the smile sunshine?" She asked, Sunoo just shook his head with a large smile.

"I'm just excited to see you on the runway." He replied simply, Raina rolled her eyes affectionately. A few minutes pass by before a question suddenly popped into her head, she turned to Jay with a questioning gaze.

"Also, how did I get back to the hotel? All I remember was sitting on the hood of K's car." Jay looked at Raina.

"After you fell asleep on Jake's shoulder, K carried you and put you in the back seat." Raina furrowed her brows, she must've really been tired because she didn't wake up once.

"I'm guessing one of you carried me to my room then?" Jay slowly shook his head and looked towards Heeseung who sat on the opposite side of them.

"Actually...K carried you," Heeseung said, Raina's eyes widened slightly and her heart started to beat a fraction faster.

"Oh." That was all she could say, Raina nodded and cleared her throat.