Chapter 27e: Quest for Escaping (Part 5: Ingvild's Quest)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Question: Is it okay if Jaune gets the Arc name back? His grandfather will give it to him as a soul, so should he accept it not only since this would piss off his former family but also he respected and revered his grandfather?

Yes

Or 

No

Previously we saw Naofumi start with his quests, which were mostly game related, but one of those quests ticked him off, it was a math equation, which pissed him off, he needed to find a way to finish them before it is too late, he started with the Promised Land one first where he had to buy a Very Berry Milk there, he headed there by playing American Truck Simulator, where he bought the milk from a Partypooper vendor which surprised him given that they are known to be extinct. After that he teleported back and finished the Gaming quests, where he first played Simpson bowling for less than an hour earning him the second quest completion which was good. After that he went and purchased 5 bottles of Almond Water which he immediately consumed, completing his Almond Water quest halfway, after that he decided to do the Cuphead quest where he had to beat Chef Saltbaker and The Devil, he took on the devil first and after studying his attack pattern, he managed to beat him successfully, he then decided to take on Chef Saltbaker, which was much harder than dealing with The Devil (No pun intended), after studying his attack patterns, he managed to defeat him as well, with him being treated to a good ending cutscene, he managed to complete his third quest successfully. He then decided to do the dreaded Integration problem he had received in the form of a Math Equation. He asked Heinz for his help which he did help him, Naofumi somehow was able to solve the equation by using Integration by parts, using integration and basic trigonometrical formulas, after which he was able to complete the equation, Heinz also informed him to write the answer next to the quest which checked the answer resulting in it being correct, thus completing his fourth quest, after that he had the remaining bottles of Almond Water which completed his fifth quest, now only one quest remained and that was the Game Master quest, he needed to go to Level 389 in order to find her and beat her at the game he will choose or catch her cheating at the said game, he then goes through a checkered door meaning that she was present there, he entered it and saw a puppet lying on the floor, which immediately sprung to life, this was The Game Master, and Naofumi challenged her to a game of chess, he then started playing but one mishap turned his pieces against them, he managed to apologize and this regained the pieces faith in him, he then took out The Game Master's queen, he then noticed another queen on the board, which was impossible since pawns can only become queens, and two of them were down and the remaining six were on the board, he called her out, and when he found her lying, he caught her cheating, this made The Game Master forfeit resulting in Naofumi's victory, after that she led him to the door, which was the way out of this level. He was back in Level 3999 and all of his quests were done, he then went back and his quests were done, he managed to meet up with the others who were waiting for Summer as she was the only one remaining with her quests, while Naofumi explained his to the group.

Level 3999, 12:30 AM

Ingvild looked at her quests, they seemed to be sort of interesting, however one of them caught the eye and it caused her to blush intensively.

Quests:

1) Finish the Sans's week on Hard Difficulty in Friday Night Funkin: Indie Cross (No misses, both Pacifist and Genocide must be completed)