14

Rosalie

If there's one thing I do regret and don't at the same time it's bringing Lily into this world. The world the supernatural resides in. I will forever regret the fact that she lost her chance at having a normal human life.

She valued her mortality more than her sister does currently. I wanted her to have a kid and be happy before we made a life altering decision.

Clearly that never happened or else she wouldn't have her memories back along with black hair and blue eyes according to Klaus she looks more like the second youngest Kol.

I am happy that she's found her real family and that she isn't tied to that bitch anymore. She's been happier since Klaus came that one day and that makes me hap-

"Rosie!" I snapped out of my daze at Lily's voice looking over to her with a fond smile. "What we're you thinking about that had you so stuck in your head?" Lily asked looking at me with a confused expression

I laughed lightly "it's just I never realized how frozen I was until you started to melt my heart" she looked at me shocked while Emmett smirked while watching tv still.

I stood up and left to go get ready to head back to Forks so the others can start their senior year.

Liliana

"You okay over there babe?" I sat frozen still processing Rose's words. "Totally fine." I said hitting Emmett in the back of his head wiping the smirk off his face.

I left the room just as my phone rang making my way to the deep freezer in the basement that Klaus filled with blood bags for me.

After a long conversation with both Klaus and Elijah the second oldest of us all they thought it would be better for me to be off the "bunny diet" and just use blood bags.

"Hello brother" I heard a chuckle on the other side of the phone. "I take it you got all your memories back?" He asked as I rolled my eyes "yea and mother is lucky you killed her because if she were still alive I would have her heart in my hand" I grabbed a blood bag and opened it drinking it straight from the bag since blood is still not safe to have around the others.

"You sound just like a Mikaelson" he laughed as I shrugged my shoulders not like he could see. "Anyways what's with the phone call?" I asked tossing the now empty bag in the trash and locking the freezer just in case any of the others get tempted especially Jas since he's still new to the diet

"Right, I may need you soon" I squinted my eyes while walking into the kitchen. "What did you do?" he laughed again "it's not what I did do it's what I'm going to do" I mentally face palmed.

Okay so about a month after Klaus visited I got my memories back then Elijah visited and he disappeared again but keeps in contact.

"Okay shoot" I already knew it would involve killing someone he wouldn't be Klaus if he didn't kill someone. "The curse mother placed on me I'm going to break it I've found the doppelgänger now I just need to find a werewolf, a vampire, and the moon stone." I failed to understand where I came in all of this.

"The problem is the doppelgänger has the Salvatore brothers and a Bennett with protecting her not that it'll do much but I need to make sure everything goes well and I can't do that with them in the way" was he really asking me to kill them?

"No I'm not asking you to kill them I just need your help and support for when the time comes I need to be sure they don't try to interfere" I scratched the back of my neck I mean it's not fair that he has to suffer because of mothers mistakes so...

"Fine. I got my magic back so it's only fair if you removed your curse as well" I sighed yes I have magic thanks to Klaus who gave me a necklace that mother once wore she used the necklace to bind my witch and vampire side together stopping me from accessing my magic.

The talesman stored my magic and I had to visit the witches in New Orleans to help me restore it. So now I'm half witch half vampire I'm planning on finding a way for Kol to get his magic back as well. That was the one thing he enjoyed doing and our parents took that away from him.

"Thank you sister, I'll contact you again soon and please do tell your lovers I said hello" I rolled my eyes and agreed before hanging up.

He will be the death of me, he promised me he'd release the others from the coffins soon. I do not approve of his method but there's nothing I can do. He told Elijah he buried them at sea and it pissed Elijah off greatly.

So I highly doubt it's the Salvatore's and Bennett witch that Klaus has to worry about. It's more than likely Elijah will try to prevent him from breaking it. Oh well not my problem I'm just ready to head back home and get my senior year done with.