4. Beautiful Eyes

تیری آنکھیں بھی کیا مصیبت ہیں

میں کوئی بات۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کہنے آیا تھا۔۔۔

***

Your eyes are very captivating.

I forgot; what I came to say.

***

He walked into the room and shut the door behind him. His eyes darted around the room which was dimly lit, he noticed her precisely when her anklets made a sound, and his head whipped in her direction.

For a second he thought Farhan abducted a bride but then he recalled she was a dancer as well. Must be leaving to earn more money and kill a few guys when Farhan brought her here.

He came to a pause right in front of her. Her face wasn't much visible but he cared less. He asked her who she was working for and damn. She was an excellent actor.

As soon as he grabbed a fist full of her hair, he was surprised by its softness. Her hands were small as they landed on his chest. She smelled like roses. Her voice was small and timid. The girl was trembling like a leaf. She tried to struggle as he interrogated her but it was of no use.

Surprisingly she seemed fragile or perhaps it was all an act, he couldn't think of anything else so he simply warned her. Trying to frighten her so she would speak up. He left her with a threat of death.

Mostly all of his victims speak up in the start only just to be safe from the torture but he still proceeds with the torment. The girl seemed frightened, if she had a brain, she would probably speak up otherwise he wouldn't be merciful to her just because she was a girl.

Farhan locked the door as Hamza rubbed his face. "I'm going home, bring Zeeshan's dead body to the haveli (mansion)," He ordered.

"Keep an eye on her, she might speak up. After getting all the information out of her, kill her." He commanded as Farhan nodded his head and he went back home.

At the haveli, he was welcomed with the sight of his mother sitting in the hall as Hafsa sat on the floor with her head placed on Batool's lap as she cried. Hamza hated to see them like this and he was enraged and tensed knowing what would follow here in just a few more minutes.

As soon as Hafsa saw him, she came running to him. "Where is he? Did you find him? Is he alright? Please Hamza say something, my heart is dropping..." Hafsa pleaded with teary eyes as he swallowed thick.

With each passing second, his temper was flaring and it all was directed towards that whore.

The main doors opened and his men walked in holding a big coffin. Hamza sighed deeply before he walked to his mother.

His men placed the coffin on the floor and Hafsa stumbled a step back as she stared at the coffin and then at Hamza. She had a confused yet bewildered look plastered on her face.

"What is this Hamza?" She asked in a drawn voice as she continued to stare at the coffin. Batool stood up with the help of the cane and her face held worry.

"Hafsa, sit down," Hamza said calmly but she shook her head, her eyes wide as she ambled towards the coffin. He made his mom sit back on the settee as they heard a severe scream.

The scream was full of agony.

Batool placed her hand on her chest as her heart dropped down seeing Hafsa banging on the coffin.