Last days of hell- Finney

Request by upuppyu

You sat at your desk, awaiting the sound of the bell. It was the last period of school, on your very last day. You had plans with your boyfriend, Finney, and were ecstatic for the summer. No more work, dealing with complicated friend groups, or anything of the sorts.

Your boyfriend's dad didn't plan on being there, and everyone knew where he was. The bar, where he usually sat, flirting with some woman who only just came of age 21. It was an average thing to him, something that was normalized.

You didn't exactly care, because that just meant it was you and him alone doing whatever you two wanted. Plus, it was Friday, and Gwen decided she was sleeping over at the Yamada house for the night.

You still had ten minutes left of class, despite the fact you were exhausted about the fact that you had to come back and do this again next year, just harder and higher. You noticed your boyfriend's friends were all in the class, all five of them.

There was Robin, who was brave and protective. There was Vance, the toughest guy in the group and school. There was Billy, the hyper one, always had some energy. There was Griffin, very antisocial yet smart and an extravagant escape artist. The last one was Bruce, the kindest boy in the group, except maybe Finn.

Finny was sitting next to his best friend, Robin. Robin was twirling his pencil around in his hand, and poor Finney attempted to concentrate.

You smiled, only five minutes left. A new movie from your favorite genre just came out, and you really wanted to see it.

So, he went to the movie store. He had money in his pocket, and he bought the movie. As much as he didn't exactly want to see it, he knew you did.

That's what you loved about him. Even when something you wanted had absolutely no benefit for him, he still does it.

Finally the bell rang, and the boys of the class practically flew out the door, tackling and shoving each other along the way.

You laughed, they all looked pretty stupid. The only person who really took their time was Finney, of whom was being slow.

"Finn! Come on!" you shouted, waiting patiently for him. You may love him, but he was quite slow and always took his time with absolutely anything and everything. Except walking, he was fast at that, especially after the grabber showed up.

"coming!" he smiled, walking towards you practically grinning from ear to ear. "let's watch that movie!" you smiled, grasping his hand.

It was cold, and sent an underlying chill throughout your body. As you skipped along, he practically ran.

Well, it was more of a jog, but he was definitely walking faster than the poor boy was used to. His house was only four blocks from the school, and since his dad wasnt home that's where the two of you would be going.

You smirked at him, and he gave you the innocent smile he normally gave everyone. You guys had now walked halfway, and Finn was still attempting to keep up, almost struggling to breathe.

"you okay?" you asked him, as he bent over. "I'm fine, just asthma love" he replied, grasping your hand tighter. "I'll just walk slower" you smiled, not wanting him to have an asthma attack without his inhaler nearby.

As you walked as slow as possible, he slowly started to feel better, with his house in the nearby view. You smiled, clutched onto your school bag, eager to take it off.

The bag was honestly hurting your shoulder like a living hell. It was rubbing against it, as if you were carrying a pound of bricks.

"you alright?" Finn asked, noticing that you looked like you were in pain. "yeah, my bags just a bit heavy" you replied, faking a pained smile.

Without hesitation, Finney grabbed a hold of your backpack, swinging it around his left and only free shoulder. "thank you!" you smiled, the relief overwhelming your shoulder.

"here we are!" you smiled, reaching your boyfriends door. There was plenty and unlimited tiny parts of the doors paint.

The house was old, and not the best taken care of. However, you didn't really care about that sort of thing. Your house wasn't made of gold either, and you both lived in a somewhat poor neighborhood.

When you both went in, Finney decided he was going to get the both of you food. He brought back your favorite snack from the pantry. He always kept your top 10 favorite foods at his house all the time, 24/7, 365/365.

He smiled, before grabbing the movie. "this sounds..interesting" Finney said, eyeing the movie with an "I don't want to watch this" type of glare.

"well we don't have to watch it, you can pick the movie" you smiled, patting the cushion next to you, motioning him to sit down and cuddle.

"no, no. You deserve to pick the movie."

"I picked last time!"

"and you will pick every time"

You smiled, as Finney inserted the disk. The television was a bit rusty, and some static was involved. You didn't mind, despite the fact that you hated the noise the machine made when just turned on.

The movie started playing, music thriving in the background. He laid down next to you, as you laid on him. He wrapped his arm around your waist sneakily, kissing your neck.

You hugged his chest, burying your face into it. He nuzzled his head in your neck lovingly. You smiled, as he continued kissing your neck.

The movie continued to blare, as you watched patiently. You considered the movie extremely interesting, and even Finney seemed to be enjoying it, despite his looks and attitude towards the subject of it earlier.

As you laid there, legs tangled so nobody knew which leg belonged to who, you felt your heart spark.

You had found the absolute love of your life.
__________________________________
I'm so sorry, I've been super busy and didn't have much time so this one was a bit rushed. I apologize.