Characters

Kartik Goenka - he is hot as hell 😍 , charming , cutie 💓 ,sweet , gorgeous man , innocent , loving, love everyone .
He is careless , enjoying his life fullest , he not care about him self also just
he do what his heart says . Age 24
Have completed his graduation .
Don't want to do his father business .
Want someone who can care for him
Love him , support him , trust him .
Soon someone is gonna come.e in his life and will change Everything.

Naira Xavier's - She is the Mafia queen.no one dare to mess with her. the thing she love is only She can love if someone try to eye on them she will destroy everything .which is raleted to the person who try to do this stupidity.
She is bold and sassy , hot , beautiful, Sexy, gorgeous .
No one is alive in her family . Lives alone in a big Mansion where 400 people can live . She can do anything no one is there to stop her . Live her own life no one rule her but she rule the whole damn World .
The richest business woman no. 1 .
Top in business world . The devil She can kill a person in a snap of time and will not care .

You all will know about her in the story till then wait please .

About kartik family -
Manish Goenka - Businessman , his company is known in India. Somewhat a gridy type person .

Swarna Goenka - second wife of manish same as Manish only selfish .

Suhasni Goenka- she is positive , love her kittu and want a kitty for him ( but she don't know that she is tigress not a kitty ) .

Surekha Goenka- love kartik a little as he didn't get mother love . But think about herself and her family only her husband and children .

Akhilesh Goenka - same as show .

Parth Goenka - love his bhai ( he is kush from show ). Age 10 .

Kirti Goenka -married to Naksh Singhania . Have a kid of 8 year old.

Hello my readers please vote and tell me you all love it aur not .

If want to give some suggestions please I am waiting .

Please click the 🌟 button and do comment.

Soon you all will get the First chapter of This story .

And guys who are waiting for the story - The arrogant devil 😈 and The cute angel . Please guys wait a little more please cooperate. I know you all are getting frustrated now till then enjoy with this story . You all get the story from here only .

Love you guys ❤
Please support me .
Bye My lovely Readers 😘💋.