18 # A silent wish

Hello folks
Here is the next update

I bet you won't be expecting this. I have received complains that I don't let swasan be happy 😁 atleast for sometime.

So taking care of complains. Here is a happy chapter . Said that, If you are not comfortable with romance between leads , you might wanna skip few parts in between. While nothing is overboard and I keep it toned, still giving an heads up.

If you are reading my books ... Lol . You should know by now ...

Happy Reading 💕please ignore typos and errors.

________

After 3 days.

Swara checked her reflection in the mirror. Would he like it ? she wondered.

This was her 2nd dinner date with Sanskaar or may be first if they go by proper definition. Their first date … took an unexpected turn and she wasn't prepared then.Everything happened so quick and she had been trying to process her feelings from that evening to now. 

And they have changed. She no longer wanted to run away , but was willing to give herself  a chance.

It was on an impulse she agreed to be his date , only because she didn't like the idea of Sanskaar and Kavita on a dinner date. When Sanskaar mentioned Kavita wanted him to pay a visit to her apartment for a  private dinner, Swara was on immediate alert. She felt a tingles of danger . Call it a woman sense like spider sense .And It  definitely was a bad one . 

Sanskaar gave her further snippets on how Kavita placed so much importance on her privacy and space and bought one luxury apartment to suit her indulgences to wind off after a long day of work.

“I was offered an exclusive invitation for a nice, quiet dinner date and she wanted to show her place. Well ! I said I will get back, not  a bad idea, right!” Sanskaar studied Swara’s face with amusement.

He could  read the way Swara's fingers tigetned on fork , like she wanted to murder someone. He tried to hide his grin, focused back on the plate.

Of course, she felt murderous.  How about nicely sliding a fork into that woman’s head. The idea felt more appealing to Swara.  Private dinner already , in her apartment . 

It was a like a warning popped in her head 

 Keep him away from her

She wanted to persuade him to say no, but she didn't want to be so obvious. Wasn't it last time he got furious and gave her some nice lecture on her cribbing skills?

“You might want to say No , because you already have a date “, she said firmly to Sanskaar and before he could open mouth, “with me ,only if you don’t have a problem”  She added with a bit of an attitude.

And his expression was worth watching. The surprised look and the way he smiled, that lazy grin with a flash of dimples , Swara felt assured of her step.

She wasn't being over protective  just trying to save him from falling in the clutches of another woman …so soon, she told herself .

Sanskaar said it was his turn to plan this time and she had no complaints. For one night she could be the female lead of a mushy fictional romance book waiting to get her feet sweeped off by a charming prince. 

---------------

She picked her dress carefully , a red this time falling on a little bolder side. She always played safe with fashion, always opted for a pretty simple look over hotness quotient ,but today she wanted to try something new for herself or maybe for Sanskaar. She wanted to see if she could handle a dress as such fit for high end parties , like the one they attended the other night.